2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drinking in the last chance saloon today our Marco is.

Doubt it. Board, probably rightly, didn’t want any new guy (or girl - now there’s a thought) facing the next four fixtures before their feet were under the table.
Finger in the air - gone before January but not before Christmas

Its not like he has midfielders falling out of cupboards.
No, but he always has 2 strikers on the bench, off with Schneiderlin and on with a striker, not 1 of our forwards belong in a system that leaves them up top alone, which is what's happening..

No, but he always has 2 strikers on the bench, off with Schneiderlin and on with a striker, not 1 of our forwards belong in a system that leaves them up top alone, which is what's happening..

Well im not disputing his lack of tactical knowledge, im just saying that a lot of time Snides is his "best" choice sadly.

Doubt it. Board, probably rightly, didn’t want any new guy (or girl - now there’s a thought) facing the next four fixtures before their feet were under the table.
Finger in the air - gone before January but not before Christmas
We are playing Arsenal and Chelsea at home what's the problem there, then we have united away it's not like they are great is it.

i9hq3krd2cy11.jpg

I'm going for it.
3-1 richarlison 2 and Kean off the bench,
Vardy scores first, richarlison with a quick fire response, just before half time a controversial penalty takes ages for it to be given 2-1. Boos ring out from the Leicester fans at half time.
Kean on at 75mins and scores a few minutes later, runs towards Silva and everyone embraces each other. Camera focuses in on Silva and shows his reaction to Kean scoring in slow motion.

I'm going for it.
3-1 richarlison 2 and Kean off the bench,
Vardy scores first, richarlison with a quick fire response, just before half time a controversial penalty takes ages for it to be given 2-1. Boos ring out from the Leicester fans at half time.
Kean on at 75mins and scores a few minutes later, runs towards Silva and everyone embraces each other. Camera focuses in on Silva and shows his reaction to Kean scoring in slow motion.
Then on Wednesday Liverpool arrive for the game and klopp realises he's only got 8 players and we get a 3-0 walkover.

Status
Not open for further replies.