2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop trying to deflect from the fact that EFC should appoint Diego Simeone on Sunday evening.

It has been proven that we can afford him...he's obviously an ambitious manager so the next logical step for him is Everton Football Club because he has managed the second club in Madrid so now come and manage the First Club in the City of Liverpool...that's pretty logical don't you think?

Not sure we can keep trying to integrate so many players, feel like that’s part of the problem?

Most probably. But we have no option. Really need 3 players in Jan + 3 in summer then see where we are...i think were 50% through the rebuild.

If that means this and next season are filled with inconsistency then thats fine as once the squad is built it is just gradually tweaked eac summer.

Who are the very fast players?

Iwobi
Walcott
DCL
Kean
Richarlison
Bernard

Stop trying to deflect from the fact that EFC should appoint Diego Simeone on Sunday evening.

It has been proven that we can afford him...he's obviously an ambitious manager so the next logical step for him is Everton Football Club because he has managed the second club in Madrid so now come and manage the First Club in the City of Liverpool...that's pretty logical don't you think?
It is . Extremely.
Quick mate the nurse is coming.
Say your good byes .
See you next Saturday.

It is . Extremely.
Quick mate the nurse is coming.
Say your good byes .
See you next Saturday.
Are you in denial?

I can help you. Honestly you need to grasp the truth. I understand that you think football is very complicated because you have never seen EFC pick up a trophy on Goodison Park. I can help educate you and put you on the right road...:cool:

Are you in denial?

I can help you. Honestly you need to grasp the truth. I understand that you think football is very complicated because you have never seen EFC pick up a trophy on Goodison Park. I can help educate you and put you on the right road...:cool:
I have seen them lift a few in goodison.
Not so many on it .
I look forward to Diego simeone managing us to the next one though.
After a brace from mpappe helps us beat city to win the title .
As 3 pigs fly over the park end.

So we agree to get Diego Simeone in then....yeah?

We can afford him so that's not an argument...he's wallowing at the second club in madrid...check

Let's go and make an absolute legend of the guy...imagine him with his all black suit and an appropriate EFC crest on his lapel trawling the technical area of the gigantic Main Stand of Goodison Park....

So we agree to get Diego Simeone in then....yeah?

We can afford him so that's not an argument...he's wallowing at the second club in madrid...check

Let's go and make an absolute legend of the guy...imagine him with his all black suit and an appropriate EFC crest on his lapel trawling the technical area of the gigantic Main Stand of Goodison Park....
Can you believe I cant imagine it.
Maybe If I took a couple of them NSNOs I might though!

Status
Not open for further replies.