2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone said to you that for the next 10 seasons we'll do nothing but finish 8-13th you would be happy with that?

I honestly get no enjoyment out of the PL when we are as we currently are - no europe, no trophies, no success whats the difference between playing Bournemouth every week than say a Leeds or Notts Forest?

I think some on here are fantastists who still think we are a relevance in football when in reality the current board have us performing consistency at the levels of a Watford/Crystal Palace who make up the numbers - we are a big club being ran into the ground therefore as someone not old enough to see the 80's I would sadly take an FA Cup win and going down than the current Malaise at Everton of talking a good game but consistency doing naff all in midtable obscurity year after year after year after year.
The clubs you mention aspire to midtable obscurity along with most others, but Everton is the only club I can think of who's achieved it in the last thirty years.
The others have all been relegated a few times. Even Chelsea and Man City. I'd love Everton to be regularly amongst the current top six, but all of those have been through, or are currently going through barren spells.

I suppose you could say that Everton is the most consistent club in the league over recent decades.

3 games means I'm willing to let Everton to get to a stage where David Moyes is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.