2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Who wants us to lose the next three games in the hope that he gets the sack then??
I don't want us to lose ANY matches. That being said, he's clearly not the manager to move us on. If losing a match means the absolutely inept board / DoF have pulled their finger out and moved on as well then that is that.

FWIW theres no way he has "the next 3 matches".

Then again he should never even be getting the West Ham match.

I genuinely would love to know what is going on behind the scenes right now. If they aren't scrambling trying to find someone else for the rest of the year (or going forward) then EVERYONE should be sacked.
The way things are looking and complete lack of any real news, means that the club don't seem to arsed about current situation..

I genuinely would love to know what is going on behind the scenes right now. If they aren't scrambling trying to find someone else for the rest of the year (or going forward) then EVERYONE should be sacked.
So you want us to scramble to make a hasty decision? In what way would that move the club forward?

I want the bloke to do well.. I really hope he thrives here.. I just can’t see it happening and I’m a firm believer in “if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it”... but boy is it broke. Hopefully he answers, shocks us with a new formation/tactics/work rates. But he will probably just sit on the bench with his over sized jacket on

Status
Not open for further replies.