2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone said to you that for the next 10 seasons we'll do nothing but finish 8-13th you would be happy with that?

I honestly get no enjoyment out of the PL when we are as we currently are - no europe, no trophies, no success whats the difference between playing Bournemouth every week than say a Leeds or Notts Forest?

I think some on here are fantastists who still think we are a relevance in football when in reality the current board have us performing consistency at the levels of a Watford/Crystal Palace who make up the numbers - we are a big club being ran into the ground therefore as someone not old enough to see the 80's I would sadly take an FA Cup win and going down than the current Malaise at Everton of talking a good game but consistency doing naff all in midtable obscurity year after year after year after year.
For starters a sh*tload of money, the sale of most if not all of our quality players, and a complete and total inability to also sign quality players.

If someone said to you that for the next 10 seasons we'll do nothing but finish 8-13th you would be happy with that?

I honestly get no enjoyment out of the PL when we are as we currently are - no europe, no trophies, no success whats the difference between playing Bournemouth every week than say a Leeds or Notts Forest?

I think some on here are fantastists who still think we are a relevance in football when in reality the current board have us performing consistency at the levels of a Watford/Crystal Palace who make up the numbers - we are a big club being ran into the ground therefore as someone not old enough to see the 80's I would sadly take an FA Cup win and going down than the current Malaise at Everton of talking a good game but consistency doing naff all in midtable obscurity year after year after year after year.
don't go then mate, believe it or not that is pretty much where we have been the last 10 never mind the next 10. You have said numerous times about us being in another division, suggestion for you, give Tranmere a go

Everton why we waiting for this guy to come
Good when there is a proven winner twiddling his thumbs doing bigger all next too Graham Souness most weekends ,,,go get Gary Neville instantly !

Would I be happy? No, but then I didn’t say that I would be?

would I prefer it to being relegated? Abso-kin-lutely

Didn’t realise we were gonna play Bournemouth 38 times a season.

Is that from 2020/21 or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.