2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

So after Googling the bit I enquired about, it took me to a Daily Mail article on it, and then, lower down the page I saw this.........

He ran show the show against Real Madrid and has won every game he's played (with zero goals conceded)... Idrissa Gueye's incredible start to life at PSG proves big guns don't need to buy a Galactico every time - while Everton are left with a huge hole to fill

Just what I wanted to see :rant:

So after Googling the bit I enquired about, it took me to a Daily Mail article on it, and then, lower down the page I saw this.........

He ran show the show against Real Madrid and has won every game he's played (with zero goals conceded)... Idrissa Gueye's incredible start to life at PSG proves big guns don't need to buy a Galactico every time - while Everton are left with a huge hole to fill

Just what I wanted to see :rant:

40 league games.

Thats how many we lost in the 3 years he played for us, plus knocked out of every cup comp very early.

Hes not what you people think he is.

He is what PSG needed tho.

So why is he not gone if the task set is too enormous?

The answer is that Everton are riding this "crisis" out (8 games in, a "crisis" FFS).
Because the board isn't as trigger happy as I am.

Possibly something with not wanting to look like they've buggered up picking a manager for the 3rd time in a row.

...hold on...out of the LC and Europa League by then too and falling out with the players...yeah, great parallel.
The only differences here is Silva didn't even accomplish getting us into Europa and we still haven't played a Premier League team in the cup yet.

His record in the league is just as bad as Koeman's, worse actually when you take both seasons into account. So yeah, it is a fitting parallel.

You either back the manager or you dont.

Giving someone 1 or 3 games makes absolutely zero sense - you either have faith that the manager is the right man to take the club forward or you dont.

The board are killing this club - we need to revive the Blue Union to make it loud and clear to Moshiri that we have had enough of being the laughing stock whilst our neighbours win titles and trophies.

You either back the manager or you dont.

Giving someone 1 or 3 games makes absolutely zero sense - you either have faith that the manager is the right man to take the club forward or you dont.

The board are killing this club - we need to revive the Blue Union to make it loud and clear to Moshiri that we have had enough of being the laughing stock whilst our neighbours win titles and trophies.

Must've missed the bit where they won a title...

If he loses to West Ham no way he'll survive that, The rest of the fans that haven't turned on him yet will 100% have by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.