2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go as far as saying I'd happily take Moyes till the season end to grind out results until we can identify a realistic replacement.
Just no. Moyes was no better for his last 2 or 3 season's here, and has got worse since. I can understand people wanting Silva out (I still disagree atm), but replacing him with Moyes is a terrible, BFS bad, shout imo.

I don't hate him or anything but I cannot see where we are going with him.

No plan, no identity, no signs of hope for me.

I think eventually he may be "fine" I don't want fine. I want some hope, a chance to win something, a bit of positivity.

Regardless of who we sign or who we are missing I don't see out set up changing much (it hasn't changed yet).

I think my main problem is I don't really care about him one way or another. He is the first manager who's press conferences I have never listened to and daft things like that.

I just find him and his team to be incredibly boring.

If he manages to survive then we all know the starting lineup/tactics V West Ham and thats the scary part,a complete unwillingness to try and change things

Remember that anger over Martinez's last season and then when we all wanted Koeman sacked, Unsworth came in - the board panicked and we got big Sam, we wanted him out so Silva came, I wonder how long before we're calling for his successor to be sacked?

I would say about a season

What about the advert for the job too?

Chelsea are a sacking club who win trophies every season. We're like them only without the trophies bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.