2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a watershed for me. I know it shouldn't hinge on one game but four defeats in a row, rarely looking like scoring and sticking with 4231 in the face of disaster is the sign of a club sleepwalking into disaster.

Moshiri has given him financial support in the transfer market, to be at least better than bottom 4. You lot have been more than patient, supportive IMHO.

You know when even Digne isn't playing well that there must be something badly wrong. Can't see how this is going to turn round anytime soon.

It's not looking good for him. Hopefully the club will use the international break to begin the process of choosing his successor unlike when Koeman was sacked and we had to have a caretaker followed by a panic appointment.

But if he loses the next 2 games that will be the end anyway.

So you are prepared to be the bottom 3 by then? He has to go, now.

I was prepared to give him a chance,but I cant see how hes going to turn this round,I dont lnow what style of football we play,there isnt a player averaging above 6 this season,today was an example of his mindset,Burnley hadnt posed any real threat,at half time he should have changed things up but every game his subs are re-active rather than pro-active,its like ground hog day every single match,anyone of us could have named the line up and formation today

When Koeman was sacked we had one more point having played one more game.

Except we'd already faced City, Chelsea, Tottenham, United and Arsenal.

You really couldn't argue if he got the bullet.

Thing is with koeman. And martinez. I never got that mike walker feeling with them like i do silva. Same as walker in that this fella will take us down eventualy.

The classic.

People asking who we could get to replace Silva? We could put the names of all the championship and league 1 managers into a hat and persue the one we draw out and the worse result is that things would just continue as they currently are right now! Silva is a league one manager done good and the sooner people wake up and see it the better.

I'm not going to quote Albert's definition of insanity, but he surely would have said it if he was alive today and watching us.
I said it the other week at the Sheffield Utd game, there is an air of resignation about Goodison that to me says that it's only a matter of time before Silva goes. Do it now during the international break.

Absolutely get rid I was fuming during the city game, same formation and game plan even when a goal down.

Why was he so highly rated before he came here? He also looks like the most uninspiring person.

I'd go as far as saying I'd happily take Moyes till the season end to grind out results until we can identify a realistic replacement.

People asking who we could get to replace Silva? We could put the names of all the championship and league 1 managers into a hat and persue the one we draw out and the worse result is that things would just continue as they currently are right now! Silva is a league one manager done good and the sooner people wake up and see it the better.
Said exactly the same before mate it's easy to replace him and improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.