2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The calls for Howe to replace Silva...
It’s rinse and repeat. All of these appointments under Moshiri have been mediocre. Howe is a myth, as someone posted before me; starts the season off well and collapses half way through.
The way the club is being run and where we are (mid table finishers) I only see us dropping further down. A club can only go on so long trying to compete in the top half and constantly changing managers without positive results. Players are shocking, but I don’t think they can give any extra as they don’t seem to have the fortitude to do so. But maybe with a manager who knows how to win, who inspires, who knows his best 11, will give Everton some fight back.
I don’t know if a manager like that is out there and would they want to come here because right now and for the last 5 seasons it’s been a shambles.

Still way too early but he subbed off the 3 best players on the day for me. Martinez got almost as many wrong as he did right but no one can deny he turned some losses in to wins by changing tactics and personnel. Has Silva done that yet? Serious questions now.
Martinez is a bright person, and also upbeat and bubbly. Silva doesn’t seem to have any of those qualities

Give him more time guyssss!! We have only been schooled by a newly promoted Sheffield United who haven’t won away, at home with a team full of seasoned premier league footballers! We only got schooled 3-1 away to Bournemouth, although we always lose there so that doesn’t count right? the team selection and system had absolutely nothing to do with that result. We only got schooled by a newly promoted Villa side who were battered in their other previous games. It will be okay we are still playing some great stuff and creating loads and loads of chances.There’s still lots of optimism. The results will come. We have some easier fixtures coming up now against the top 6 sides. Absolutely not concerned what so ever!! Marco has this one guys. Besides when you are down in the dumps and need inspiration who better to depend on than a proven experienced tactical genius manager who has done all sorts in his career....

This is sarcasm btw.

The calls for Howe to replace Silva...
It’s rinse and repeat. All of these appointments under Moshiri have been mediocre. Howe is a myth, as someone posted before me; starts the season off well and collapses half way through.
The way the club is being run and where we are (mid table finishers) I only see us dropping further down. A club can only go on so long trying to compete in the top half and constantly changing managers without positive results. Players are shocking, but I don’t think they can give any extra as they don’t seem to have the fortitude to do so. But maybe with a manager who knows how to win, who inspires, who knows his best 11, will give Everton some fight back.
I don’t know if a manager like that is out there and would they want to come here because right now and for the last 5 seasons it’s been a shambles.
Yeah. You generally have to do that until you get it right. Big managers will not come to Everton

No thanks....he would destroy the club then complain he wasn't given enough money to buy players
He couldn't possibly do any worse then Silva or Koeman or BFS or Rhino or Martinez. It's mind blowing to me that some of our fans could seriously dismiss a manager like Mourinho!

When has he ever "destroyed" anyone btw? At Man Utd where he won them two trophies in a single season and gained entry to the champions league in the process followed by a second place finish? At Chelsea where he won the league along with loads of other honours in both his separate runs and became their most successful manager ever while doing so? At Inter Milan where he won the treble? At Real Madrid where he won the league and cup? Or at Porto where he won everying he could domestically and in Europe including a UEFA cup and champions league back-to-back? If that's being "destroyed" then bring it on here!

Never gonna happen anyway, he wouldn't touch us with a dirty stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.