2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20190921-WA0005.jpg

He couldn't possibly do any worse then Silva or Koeman or BFS or Rhino or Martinez. It's mind blowing to me that some of our fans could seriously dismiss a manager like Mourinho!

When has he ever "destroyed" anyone btw? At Man Utd where he won them two trophies in a single season and gained entry to the champions league in the process followed by a second place finish? At Chelsea where he won the league along with loads of other honours in both his separate runs and became their mist successful manager ever? At Inter Milan where he won the treble? At Real Madrid where he won the league and cup? Or at Porto where he won everying he could domestically and in Europe including a UEFA cup and champions league back-to-back? If that's being "destroyed" then bring it on here!

Never gonna happen anyway, he wouldn't touch us with a dirty stick.
Mate he has been at teams with money to burn. Lukaku, Pogba a good 150m...Man Utd can get away with it we can't. He has made himself into a chequebook manager and hasn't managed a team without unlimited resources for many a year. He does well when he splurges then goes and sulks accuses players etc to the demise of a team which leads to his sackings. If he came here he would have to lower himself and go back to his beginnings and build a team..not tweak but build. I do not think he would do that and I don't think he would be good for the club in the long term.

He has definitely become Martinez in all areas on and off the pitch now. He would be using the word Phenomenal too if he could actually speak English instead of gibberish.
At least Martinez had a certain amount of charisma and personality. Silva has the presence and character of of a dead fish - no wonder his teams have no personality.

Two potential candidates, but we have to wait until next season:

Nagelsmann - Leipzig

Graham Potter - Brighton
Nagelsmann is coaching a better team than us already and will have eyes on Bayern and the German team. Not happening.

Potter LOL. Let's maybe see him win a few top flight games first. I like his style if it works but it has not yet worked.

He couldn't possibly do any worse then Silva or Koeman or BFS or Rhino or Martinez. It's mind blowing to me that some of our fans could seriously dismiss a manager like Mourinho!

When has he ever "destroyed" anyone btw? At Man Utd where he won them two trophies in a single season and gained entry to the champions league in the process followed by a second place finish? At Chelsea where he won the league along with loads of other honours in both his separate runs and became their most successful manager ever while doing so? At Inter Milan where he won the treble? At Real Madrid where he won the league and cup? Or at Porto where he won everying he could domestically and in Europe including a UEFA cup and champions league back-to-back? If that's being "destroyed" then bring it on here!

Never gonna happen anyway, he wouldn't touch us with a dirty stick.
Of course not. But he won’t come. As much chance of getting Ferguson.

Bielsa could be an interesting appointment. At least it would be entertaining

He has definitely become Martinez in all areas on and off the pitch now. He would be using the word Phenomenal too if he could actually speak English instead of gibberish.
I do not think it is a fair comparison as Bobby never had the resources of Silva.

On the other hand he ruined probably our best team of the last decade or so, but still!

Status
Not open for further replies.