2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re only 3 games in.. there’s no point judging our performances yet.

When Kean, Delph, Iwobi are all starting every week we’ll be a much better side.

Any chance you moaning reactionary baboons stop crying if we don't win every game and start doom posting, it's actually pathetic how negative and short sighted this forum is at times.
We haven't played well but we're 3 games in not 30. We are currently sitting joint 5th and but according to some we've lost all three and Silva is facing the sack or under pressure.

Ha. There is just no comparison at all.
One has done a great job making his team genuine contenders for major trophies. The other hasnt ever done anything in football management and his team currently looks flat as a pancake.
I dont really see that many people on here calling for him to be sacked.
The team is struggling to put a decent performance together. Why can people not express their concens on a Everton forum about that.
Bizare.

They can mate but when it’s 3 games in and people are saying sack the manager and he will be sacked at such a date etc is borderline pathetic it really is

Any chance you moaning reactionary baboons stop crying if we don't win every game and start doom posting, it's actually pathetic how negative and short sighted this forum is at times.
We haven't played well but we're 3 games in not 30. We are currently sitting joint 5th and but according to some we've lost all three and Silva is facing the sack or under pressure.

Well said matey well said! ;)

We haven’t won at Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool since the 90s and have only one victory against Man Utd since the early 90s.

We haven’t won at Spurs in 11 years and at Man City in 9 years.

It’s actually disgraceful at this point. We’re an embarrassment to top flight professional football.

Spurs losing at home doesn’t give us a free pass. We put in a horrific performance and we’ve started the season poorly. This, coupled with some of the rubbish served up last season, has gitters creeping in and they are fully reasonable.

Like I’ve said it’s a forum for opinions but the amount of moaning, pessism and well calls for the manager shouts, that’s “embarrasing”

As a baboon I feel insulted. Guess it's time to take my tablets and see my mental health advisor

No that was not an easy chance, yes. Pro footballer should do better, but Harry Kane (for example) would have struggled to put that away. On the other hand DCL chance, I’m sure Kane would have slotted that away.
Mate Kane would of slotted both those chances hogtied and blindfolded. We can't keep giving the same players consistently missing sitters a pass every week.

We need to go for Jose Mourinho

100% nows the time whilst his stock is low.

If Moshiri thinks BMD is going to be a success with a midtable manager then he's wrong - we'll just be another West Ham banging on about having a big stadium whilst still having to watch turd football week in week out.

In the most simplistic terms, United and Chelsea both finished in the top six last season, we want to be up there amongst them or even displacing them from that category.

Both clubs have former players in charge, both clubs after today’s games have 4 points each, same as our club who have been vilified for the past near 24 hours for an inability to beat Villa, yet Chelsea scraped past newly promoted Norwich for their first win in the 4 games they’ve played this season while United got embarrassed by a Palace side that we drew at, 5 days after drawing at a Wolves side who had one eye on a Euro game 3 days later
Leicester and Wolves have a better chance of replacing those 2 than we have going on our performances so far.
I have not given up hope just yet.
Put Sidibe in for Coleman
Gomes Delph Iwobi
Richarlison Kean Bernard
When that's fit and up and running we should theoretically be a lot better
Swap Gbamin in for Delph when hes fit and we may have a chance

i was asking the same question last season

hey ho

It does seem odd. I'm not calling for him to be sacked but there is still little evidence to suggest he can make us successful. I think Moshiri was just taken with him when they first met.

I think we should stick with Silva for this season. In the mean time Brands should be drawing up a short list of potential successors and reassess Silva next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.