2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has to be given an ultimatum...got time last year and 3 transfer windows! If he cannot even make sure we are around top 10 by october/November he has to go...

‘It’s only pre season you bedwetters, it doesn’t matter we don’t look like scoring’ etc etc

Needs Iwobi and Kean to dig him out of a hole because Walcott, Bernard and DCL sure ain’t gonna do it.

I am telling this from the day one, Silva is a biggest mistake that we ever made , he is lucky that he has a job in England , in any other league he would be sucked long time ago
Hahaha. Take it you were in a coma during the gravy guzzlers reign

He should not play Dcl. What’s the point?
well yes but DCL still had a golden chance to score to go 1-1 and Walcott could have scored as well, How can that be on the manager that our forward players can't stick the ball in the net.

We've not come back to win a game even once where we've conceded first with Silva at the helm.

I don't know if he's total garbage at team talks or what, but that's a dreadful record to have.

I am telling this from the day one, Silva is a biggest mistake that we ever made , he is lucky that he has a job in England , in any other league he would be sucked long time ago

God knows how someone can spend 200m achieving such football and pretend to think it’s a progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.