2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 556F80F9-35F0-419F-BEF7-1E98A1433605.png
    556F80F9-35F0-419F-BEF7-1E98A1433605.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 95
Be typical of our board to appoint a new manager with this opening run;

Liverpool (A), Chelsea (H), Man Utd (A), Leicester (H), Arsenal (A)
Joe Royles first two games were 2-0 at home to Liverpool and a 1-0 win at Chelsea. A manager of stature would relish the challenge. The stumbling block would be the boards ability to attract a manager of stature.

Fear not, it's at Goodison, original date of 21/12 was moved though due to Carabao cup so now on 23rd

bungle,

Where can I find that date change confirmed?

I’m freaking out because I was under the impression that date was locked at this point and I’m on a plane to Prague that day the 23.

I’m sick to my stomach right now.

In addition that would mean they have games on 23,26 and 28. That can’t be.

bungle,

I’m freaking out because I was under the impression that date was locked at this point and I’m on a plane to Prague that day the 23.

I think he’s winding you up mate.

bungle,

Have a day off lad

Joe Royles first two games were 2-0 at home to Liverpool and a 1-0 win at Chelsea. A manager of stature would relish the challenge. The stumbling block would be the boards ability to attract a manager of stature.
… Then we beat Leeds at home 3-0
incidentally the Chelsea game was the last time we beat them at the bridge - embarrassing stat...

Status
Not open for further replies.