2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo spud.

I see 2 things happening.

1. We win, all his haters FUME cos they know it means he gets another few months
2. We lose, he doesnt get sacked, the whole forum goes mental and theres bans AOTS

With a draw things will just stay the same.

Very exciting 24hours in store.
I fear this is very accurate.

McNulty saying there is no appetite to sack him has taken the wind right out of my sails.

I was about to type a post saying how hopefully they've been working on some things over the break to at least try and make us less predictable. Rather than just passion and character as he came out with the other day.

That from Joyce just confirms he's an idiot and he won't have been working on anything and it'll just be the same.

I was about to type a post saying how hopefully they've been working on some things over the break to at least try and make us less predictable. Rather than just passion and character as he came out with the other day.

That from Joyce just confirms he's an idiot and he won't have been working on anything and it'll just be the same.
It's an old quote from a presser about 2-4 weeks ago cause I pulled it up, Not sure why Joyce is posting it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.