2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
See im pretty sure we have been sounding out managers, afterall we did it with the current idiot when he was at Watford, and if Moshiri was willing to sack Sam when he was under contract and was doing what we asked of him, he wont waste time with someone who is under contract and ruining what could of been a good season by October.
Besides i dont think SIlva does struggle with consistency, this is his standard, we just got a bit deluded by the late run last season
Yup, you make good points. I suppose its also a case of finance, (can the club afford another pay off). Also Mr Mosh might be fond of Marco. He was his choice after all! I think Moshiri has learnt the hard way how difficult it is to be competative in the premiership. He may even decide to wipe his hands clean of us. He must be gutted at the moment.

Basically no manager we have had in the last 5 years can string results together.
GOAT serious question..

We were horrifically bad at set pieces last year, then something clicked and we were hard to beat, even finished 4th best clean sheet record..

What's changed since then??

Could it be losing his obv talented assistant??

Status
Not open for further replies.