2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t beat Crystal Palace and Aston Villa away. We won’t win at any of the top 6, so we’ve got 11 games to try and get wins from.

Just not good enough.

So people calling for his head on the back of a loss nothing new there. Just ask yourselves this who would you want? Jose? Would he be the answer probably not. Do you honestly think we can just go out and get a world class manager by fluttering our eyes and opening the wallet and saying have this? Not a chance we are a little fish in a big pond who offer no european football. The results at the back end of last year were quality and everyone changed their minds about him. We are 3 games into a season and all of a sudden he’s crap and should be sacked. It’s going through this time after time that’s got us in this mess In the first place having to clear up after the shambles that come before him. It’s no coincidence that our best times have come when we have stuck by the manager (David Moyes). Stop bedwetting people and just get off the mans back he has proved he’s capable and as the season goes on he will prove it again. Just relax it’s 3 games in

I think Silva landed on his feet when he became our manager.

I don't believe there will be any great desire to sack him because he has his team's play in a way our owner believes is attractive and we're unlikely to get relegated. I think the board are more concerned with long term and getting the stadium built which will see Silva at the least see out his contract.

A lot of the issues at the club go beyond the manager. There is a lack of winning mentality and inferiority complex that it seems will take many a year to overcome.

I’ve seen much better Everton teams than this lose to much worse teams than Lincoln.

And I’m sure you have too.

Moyes's side getting dumped out of the cup to Rat's Shrewsbury side in 03, who subsequently dropped out the league at the end of that season springs to mind

We have played Palace and Villa away and have 1 point from both games. We held out to beat WatfOrd with a deflected goal It is early but we have gone from a team that SHOULD be top tonight into a team that will be also rans. It is already time to tell tll the manager to sort it because this is his team and if he can not then we all know what the answer is. If he can not sort it I do not think we should wait too long.

I think Silva landed on his feet when he became our manager.

I don't believe there will be any great desire to sack him because he has his team's play in a way our owner believes is attractive and we're unlikely to get relegated. I think the board are more concerned with long term and getting the stadium built which will see Silva at the least see out his contract.

A lot of the issues at the club go beyond the manager. There is a lack of winning mentality and inferiority complex that it seems will take many a year to overcome.
If he has a run this season like he had last season he will be gone. Personally I don’t see that happening as the squad has improved enough for it not to get that bad. But is he a good manager, imo the jury is still out on that one, I’m still not sure he is good enough for where we want to be, but time will tell.

I think you’ll find Mosh and Brands pulling the trigger soon enough if he serves up anymore of that tripe we witnessed tonight.

Abysmal.
I have no interest in whether they do or not, tbh. I just KNOW he is staying and will be here this time next season. You need to stop wasting your time with believing he'll be sacked.

So people calling for his head on the back of a loss nothing new there. Just ask yourselves this who would you want? Jose? Would he be the answer probably not. Do you honestly think we can just go out and get a world class manager by fluttering our eyes and opening the wallet and saying have this? Not a chance we are a little fish in a big pond who offer no european football. The results at the back end of last year were quality and everyone changed their minds about him. We are 3 games into a season and all of a sudden he’s crap and should be sacked. It’s going through this time after time that’s got us in this mess In the first place having to clear up after the shambles that come before him. It’s no coincidence that our best times have come when we have stuck by the manager (David Moyes). Stop bedwetting people and just get off the mans back he has proved he’s capable and as the season goes on he will prove it again. Just relax it’s 3 games in

Seems to happen a lot more than it should though yes? Maybe those people are onto something?

Status
Not open for further replies.