2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Royle.

Thanks McNulty, you rat faced weapon.

My point is if you are going to get relative unknowns and managers that havent achieved from smaller clubs you should know there is a high chance you are going to sack them at some point. Silva didnt have a sterling CV in the PL, far from it.

I`m not saying a proven manager is guaranteed but I think there is less chance of sacking each season..... Too late for Silva now, I think he will be gone. I didnt ever think I would see the day we were back in the relegation zone again behind the likes of newly promoted Villa and Sheff Utd, behind tiny clubs like Bournemouth and Brighton.

We would deserve relegation for the boards inabilty to act and negligence. I`m terrified, we go down the RS lift the title, superb, cant wait!!!

Course they would given the talent we have.

That's why Chelsea can sack managers here and there knowing a new man would be taking over some top class players.

We have loads of talent available, we really shouldn't be where we are and losing to who we are losing to. Any new man gets Kean, richarldson , Bernard, iwobi, gomes, digne, Mina, Delph to name a few. Players that would walk into any team outside the cl clubs.

I agree with you entirely

I agree. European football is always going to lure better players here. Always made me laugh when posters on here say we can do without it. We really can't, we need it and it's the one thing Moyes did deliver, sadly without an actual transfer fund to make the most of it.

Biggest missed opportunity was after Moyes left. We could have easily got Emery , tuchel and other names we would dream of now.

We could have kicked on massively after Moyes.
Unfortunately we weren't in the financial position to do so.
This is what really makes the likes of davek with his "carpetbaggers" nonsense , so absolutely ridiculous.

I’m pretty numb to it all now.
We’ve been that bad for so long.
I watched the Kendall teams.
Don’t care any more.
Want enjoyment again and can’t send it coming from football.
What’s rugby league like?
Son loves table tennis. Maybe I’ll try that?

My point is if you are going to get relative unknowns and managers that havent achieved from smaller clubs you should know there is a high chance you are going to sack them at some point. Silva didnt have a sterling CV in the PL, far from it.

I`m not saying a proven manager is guaranteed but I think there is less chance of sacking each season..... Too late for Silva now, I think he will be gone. I didnt ever think I would see the day we were back in the relegation zone again behind the likes of newly promoted Villa and Sheff Utd, behind tiny clubs like Bournemouth and Brighton.

We would deserve relegation for the boards inabilty to act and negligence. I`m terrified, we go down the RS lift the title, superb, cant wait!!!
We cant afford well known now...and if we could, he'd really be attarcted to this lunatic asyslum of a football club wouldn't he? Sackings every 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.