2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we had covered this the other day. His run at the end of the season meant they gave him a chance to go into this season. If they had sacked him then, it would have looked ridiculous.

It's a gamble that has obviously failed. But I wouldn't have sacked him on the back of last season finish would you?

Not sure how you can't grasp that.

Yes. I said so, constantly on here.

No credentials, and we only turned up last season after the season was a write off.

Just never been convinced on him.

lol

If Brands says sack Silva, Silva will be sacked.

Brands will be responsible for appointing the next Everton manager.

What do you all think his job is?!

No one knows his job. No one knows what he does. There's no accountability.

Who knows if he can sack a manager? Moshiri could still be in charge. There are so many unknowns.

yes, strategy

That implies ensuring that the youngsters have a clear plan through the to the first team if they’re good enough

he works with the manager to find players to suit his formation

he does not set the formation or pick the players every weekend

No difference mate. His support for Silva means his support the style and tactics. I mean what else could it be?

From BBC

"Marco Silva's sides - Hull, Watford and Everton - have now conceded 45 goals from set-pieces in the Premier League. Rubbish."

Why after Martinez did we sign someone who can't set up a defense. Only Everton could pay compensation to a club for taking a useless manager they'd already sacked while also compensating a manager they sack to replace him with someone more useless.

Club hasn't had a plan since Moyes left, just signed poor quality managers and players while wasting ten of millions.

Yes. I said so, constantly on here.

No credentials, and we only turned up last season after the season was a write off.

Just never been convinced on him.

They have given him a chance, we finished 8th with a load of new players. They were clearly looking for a bit of stability and it's now backfired and we can all safely say without doubt he is a dud.

He will be gone by Monday and we start again.

If we replace like with like, then it's just shifting chairs.

Pressure on Brands now both to be decisive and to hire someone who has the cajones to drag the club upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.