2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Silva missing his old assistant? Read that he's doing well in his post as a manager in his own right.

The issue isn't really Silva its a culture of mediocrity which comes from the board.

Is it the boards fault that the players on the pitch looked visibly baffled by a tactical switch because they had no clue what was going on as they'd never done it before?

Delph - an experienced pro, played for one of the best clubs on the planet, played years for England - looked utterly clueless as to what was going on.

How is that Moshiri's fault mate?

Pressure is on a bit now.

A lot will ride on the reaction. Will the formation and selection change? It may have to in order to buy some goodwill from the fans and board.

This is why zealots always fail. Marco doesn't have a rational or practical bone in his body. If Plan A doesn't work (the same Plan A every single game mind you) than we're F'd.

There are different ways though to work with a squad, Silva ideas on management is one dimensional beyond that he is clueless, He needs to go now.
[/QUOTE

Well if he does who are we getting? So far we´ve had Koeman, Allardyce and Silva. Do you really think we´re getting something better next time around? Work with the squad all you want, they just aren´t that good. Hence none of the top clubs being interested in buying any of our players.

If we want to challenge the top 6, we need a complete overhaul of the squad and a new manager probably. To think it´s just the manager is myopic.
The squad isn’t awful, but so many are only playing 50% of there ability, it’s been like that for a while. That’s Silva job to get them playing better, he can’t do that, he’s like Martinez and Koeman can’t fix things when they are going wrong. Moyes was good at that, it was back to basics and more often than now we got back on track. I just see us going downhill week after week atm, Silva is out of his depth.

Is it the boards fault that the players on the pitch looked visibly baffled by a tactical switch because they had no clue what was going on as they'd never done it before?

Delph - an experienced pro, played for one of the best clubs on the planet, played years for England - looked utterly clueless as to what was going on.

How is that Moshiri's fault mate?

You make good points Tubey and I agree. I also think back over the last few managers and it's been similar disappointments you know? What is the root cause is my wondering

Think he needs to go now, really don’t see the point in him.

We’ve lost to Villa, Bournemouth and Sheff United at home for you believers.

Now I don’t expect us to win every game, I’m not that daft. But that is early season relegation form.

Status
Not open for further replies.