2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sign they say of a good team is to get results while not at your very best,and we are getting those results while maybe been nowhere near our best yet,could have had more today,could have won last week, all ifs and could have's,but we have started well,with the chance to go top friday with the win

Like the bit where he was asked is this team a team playing in your image and he said no, good to hear.

What he has done since the big Sam and Koeman days has been pretty remarkable, lets not act like hes spending all sorts, by the time the outward window closes we will probably break even net spend.

The sign they say of a good team is to get results while not at your very best,and we are getting those results while maybe been nowhere near our best yet,could have had more today,could have won last week, all ifs and could have's,but we have started well,with the chance to go top friday with the win

We're nowhere near our best yet but that's a good thing in some ways. I'm looking forward to seeing us improve over the next few weeks.

I’d say the first game was a big disappointment for me, but I agree with the sentiment. We got the 3 points today and that’s all that matters. 4 from the 1st two is a good start considering we have to integrate a few new boys whilst losing Gana.

I like that hes flexible and learns from things, hes still stubborn, guess you have to be stubborn to be a premier league manager, but he seems less set in his ways than what weve had previously. He says it as it is as well and clearly has a good relationship with the players. Hes done a sterling job since coming in, those 10 games aside around xmas we have been generally solid at the back and play some nice stuff go in ng forward at times. Needs to find the consistency but thats probably more to do with having a relatively young squad that only started getting put together 12 months ago.

Very poor, what did Moshiri see in him? Please enlighhten me some one.

Why not Iwobi?

Funny thing is that Allardyce's £6mil payoff + Silvas £4mil to watford combined equate what we offered to Watford in the first place!

Ive referenced iwobi in other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.