2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't hate him, like I despised that waster Koeman, job just proven too big for him, players take the blame as well, massively underperformed. But Silva done himself no favours, with his tactics and players / formations he chose.
Unlucky with injuries and that joke of a system VAR. Good luck to him.
I agree mate you can't dislike the fella sacking him would be like shooting Bambi

At last, serious work for the board to do now or we will become Watford manager a season type of club. Some People are against it, but Moyes is a good fit until the summer, reasons he knows the club, he’s available, he can set up a team to be hard to beat, also he won’t put up with players slacking, for them reasons alone I feel he would improve us, yes since he left us he hasn’t really improved as a manager, but he has proved here before what he can do.
The squad is full of international’s so if set up right they can perform well. Worst thing atm would be bringing in a Howe or a foreign manager that doesn’t know the league, that could all be set up in the summer if need be. But whatever we have to put up with what the board decide, but we could see months ago Silva wasn’t going to take us anywhere, all it’s done hanging on to him is put us further back.
Strange though if Moyes comes back we’ve spent millions since he went 4 managers since 5 if you include unsworth, Money and so called decent managers have actually put us back further than when Moyes was here before.

So who's picking the team against Chelsea?
The Mosh after he found this in Naisse's locker

71NsFbAYulL._SY879_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.