2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there is a media embargo in place and it will be revealed shortly. Betfred doesn't record a 90 second video on Twitter to announce he's gone if they haven't been briefed. Looks like a slip up on their behalf. Think it'll be done within the next hour or two.

Kenwright uses
....according to Sky’s on the spot reporter, Brands has left USM FF but Moshiri and Silva are still there. He’s not certain if Kenwright is there.
Kenwright uses a secret underground passageway. That connects FF to backstage at the Empire. He moves from place to place with almost total stealth just like a Mallorcan gecko in your shower.

There will be a press conference called for 11am tomorrow morning, and it’ll end up being something to do with our kit manufacturing moving to a state of the art facility. It’s how Everton operate.
I can just see it now, the Everton statement "we've sacked Silva and half season tickets go on sale in 5 minutes"

According to sauces, Mr. Testicles has been whisked in to USM FFS in a blacked-out Mercedes.

Make of that what you will. I suspect he’ll have more balls than O’Silver and will be able to set up a team better.

Status
Not open for further replies.