2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
His constant 4-2-3-1 style system is crap. Isolated striker. Albeit one that isn’t even any good. He scored from 6 yards out FFS I could have buried that one. His like for like substations and shoe horning of players in positions because it’s the only system he knows is ridiculous.

We were easily the better team here but switched off twice to lose the game second half.

Concentration and heart are what's missing.

As said, these players need to be bought with heart as well as ability in mind.
yeah, which is why i think the sudden turn against silva in this thread is quite unfair.

As I said before - the difference between us and Liverpool is magnified in the managers - one is a dour middle of the road manager who done nothing but win the Greek League whereas the other is a passionate bloke who won titles in Germany and got previous teams to finals of the Champions League.

chalk and cheese and it shows in the perfomances.

The apathy here is shocking.

Do you really think we would be this bad under Mourinho. Do you not think these players would be inspired by a few %.

Do you not think he would organise them better and get stronger results.

Do you not think some better quality players would want to come.

Do you not think he would bring a culture of expecting/demanding success.

I dont care that he wont mollycoddle new signings by giving their mums a kiss. I dont care if he is rude to the local media.
I dont care if hr doesnt go and pat babies on the head at Alder Hey.

I care about Everton football club and we should be aiming to recruit one of the best managers in the world.

As I said before - the difference between us and Liverpool is magnified in the managers - one is a dour middle of the road manager who done nothing but win the Greek League whereas the other is a passionate bloke who won titles in Germany and got previous teams to finals of the Champions League.

chalk and cheese and it shows in the perfomances.

Salah, Mane and Firminho might have something to do with it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.