2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think the delay could be a contract thing? If we are in the bottom three at a certain point in the season then there may be a clause that they can terminate his contract with a lot less to pay him and his coaching staff. It would certainly be common sense to have such a clause in a manager's contract – in fact that almost certainly means that Everton have not got one in the Silva's contract.

Anyone think the delay could be a contract thing? If we are in the bottom three at a certain point in the season then there may be a clause that they can terminate his contract with a lot less to pay him and his coaching staff. It would certainly be common sense to have such a clause in a manager's contract – in fact that almost certainly means that Everton have not got one in the Silva's contract.

If you start putting clauses like that in Managers contracts, you should probably not be offering THAT manager a contract to begin with.

As I've said before, Howe is nothing like his happy chappie public persona when he's dealing with his players. He's ruthless.
If he hadn't signed those two jarg players from RS I would be all for him.
This is the stick he gets beaten with regularly on here, all because he signed 2 dodgy players. All managers make mistakes, we’ve got a whole team of crap signings ffs.

My Mrs hates it because she doesn’t know who she is waking up next too

giphy.gif

Like we're going to be that clever with a contract.

I see a manager practically waiting for the chop and they wont end his misery.

They have no morality. Brands, Kenwright, Moshiri (DBB I cant even get mad at because she's such a nonentity): they have no honour.

There’s not been a word from the Chief executive of the club or the owner. Silva has been left to front up the entire thing himself. No doubt when he is eventually put out of his misery Moshiri will do 5 minutes on the Jim White show and there’ll be a two line statement on the official site.

DBB has disappeared from the day she took office. Feels massively out of depth. Planning application was supposed to be in before the end of the year. There’s about 15 working days until then and we’ve not heard a word on it.

The media have been gunning for Moise Kean for weeks, has anyone at Everton said a word to champion our long term investment? No.

From top to bottom we are a complete shambles. There’s a complete void of leadership. No top manager will touch us with a barge pole with these clowns running the show.

This is the stick he gets beaten with regularly on here, all because he signed 2 dodgy players. All managers make mistakes, we’ve got a whole team of crap signings ffs.
I actually think he’s got a good eye for a player. It’s his team’s inconsistency that gets me.

It's not fair to keep Silva on a game by game basis.That creates uncertainty for both the players and Silva himself.If the board have lost faith in him and want to get rid.Then Silva should be fired right now, and then Unsy should be put in charge against the not so lovable neighbours.

I honestly think it will be Benitez,and they/he don't want the Derby to be his first game.

Or perhaps the Chinese season only ended yesterday. The earliest he will be back in England will be tomorrow. So the likelihood is he won't be sat down talking to them until after the Derby game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.