2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
I never get this attitude.

I very much doubt he wants the sack. Everton was a huge career step for him and failure here will affect his career adversely.

Just because a manager doesn't work out in doesn't mean they're just in it for the money. Premiership football managers' lives revolve around football. Money alone can't be the root of that passion and dedication.

Personally, I think he's probably thinking and doing everything he can to turn things around. Whether that is good enough or works is another question.
He picked Sigurdson, Schneiderlin and Tosun against Norwich and then bemoaned the lack of mobility and pace.

If he does the same against Leicester and Liverpool, will you change your mind about the highlighted above, because if he does, then he doesn't give %^&& about EFC and just wants the payoff.

Does he think Everton have played well this season?
West Ham aside, even when we win we have looked poor.
Thank you West Ham for not showing up that day.

"We come from a good run of results from before the Norwich match"

"We need the confidence from the fans"

Not really what I'd like to hear from my clubs manager who is fighting for his job and trying to inspire a reaction from the team.

This is Silva's definition of a good run of results apparently and he wonders why almost the entire fan base has turned on him and wants him replaced. If we only get beat 3 - 1 on Sunday it will be a good result in this idiots mind.

I too believe he has tried his utmost to get the team to play well, but, he has FAILED SPECTACULARLY. Even if he wins all the upcoming games he should still go as he is so incredibly naive with his tactics and substitutions no side would win anything under his guidance. He came to this country wet behind the ears having tasted some success in minor leagues, as soon as he played against the big boys he was found wanting finishing off with, if I remember correctly, 10 straight defeats at Watford. That roller coaster epitomises the hero to zero syndrome shown in other appointments such as Hull and lamentedly at Goodison. Silva is a nice bloke, in the main nice guys win sod all.

Arsenal exposing our club for the tossers that they are. No messing about, manager hasn't done good enough, 1 meeting and sacked right after it. Everton? ah lets give him more time, and then more time again, and then more time again, he might turn it around and we haven't got anyone else lined up anyway so lets just accept the next few matches are expected losses. When massive damage has been done and we are in a relegation fight, we will start looking for someone.

Makes my effing blood boil this incompetently ran club.

Silva shouldn't be sacked unless we have an alternative in place. The problem is we should have started looking weeks ago and got that person in place so Silva could be sacked after Norwich. Now we are most likely stuck with him for a few more games and are in a much worse position for the new manager to try and sort things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.