2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are really bad. I agree. But we also seem to be a bit of Jekyll and Hyde team. Play Sigurdsson, Schneiderlin and Tosun and we look like relegation fodder. Play Bernard, Iwobi and Richarlison (up top) and we look like we should challenge for Europe. I’m thinking if we set up to play on the counter against Leicester it might not be entirely hopeless. Players need to fight though, at the moment they look like dear in headlights.

Injuries and VAR have also worked massively against us this season.

Mate ... at no point this this season have we looked like a team that “ should be challenging for Europe” the westham game is the only good performance we have had .

Listened to you earlier? here are just a small selection of your quotes on Marco Silva you absolute beaut.

"He does have a relegation with Hull City to his name.But aside from that, Marco Silva has done a great job with every club he's managed.I'd like to see us show some drive and ambition, and ruthlessly prize him away from Watford.Anything but Fat effing Sam".

"I think we should go all out for Marco Silva.He's the sort of young up coming dynamic manager, that were looking for.Basically he could actually turn out to be a competent version of Roberto Martinez!We won't get Diego Simeone, Sean Dyche would be an underwhelming appointment, and Sam Allardyce can eff right off!The more and more i think about it, i come to the conclusion that Silva is our man."

"He did very well at Estoril.Getting them promoted to the top flight and they did very well there, finishing in fifth and fourth place.He won a domestic cup with Sporting Lisbon and the league title with Olympiakos.Hull were relegated under him, but he did take over the side in Jaunary.And Watford were in very impressive form, when we approached him last season.Im just looking forward to a new era at Everton.Hopefully Marco Silva along with Marcel Brands will bring the good times back to Goodison."

Pick the bones out of that one ... absolutely brutal lol

I have a very bad feeling that they won’t have the balls to pull the trigger yet
I think all of us waking up this morning with Silva still in position have that growing feeling, but you would hope (if not expect) the board to see the real picture.

His position must now be untenable when you consider the abject performance yesterday, our previous form, the position in the table and our fixtures coming up.

The coup de grâce being the clear and obvious rejection by the majority of the fan base, which was clear and obvious. Genuinely, December could ruin us!

To keep him would undermine their own position and potentially put the club on a very dangerous trajectory, so Moshiri should/must act to project his investment.

Does anyone, bar perhaps Silva himself, have any belief that we could currently get any results from the likes of Leicester, Liverpool et al.?

Someone like Guus Hiddink would be great.But i hope the board can persuade Pochettino to take the job.Why wouldn't he come to us?We are a bigger club than Spurs after all!lol @Yid4life

Well Tottenham is 9 letters Vs a mere 7 for Everton which indicates we are 28.5% bigger than you?

At least would get some money to spend at EFC.

In the last couple of seasons we have set the home attendance records for the Premier League, Champions League (by an English team) and Women's super League.

Just saying like.

Absolute shambles that this useless excuse of a manager wasn't given the boot directly after the game. Diabolical, Everton. He'll be allowed to take us down, won't he? All while Liverpool have the title wrapped up in March. Horrible, horrible time to be an Everton fan.

It is. Grim beyond belief.

Where are our standards?

Here's still here then...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.