Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listed a few managers on a different post.
If a team like west ham can get a manager that won the league 4 seasons ago and managed real Madrid. I'm sure moshiri can get a decent manager in aswell.
So the only name i can see you mention from a quick glance through your posts is Simeone, who there is a 0% chance of us getting.

Anyone else?

If he has watched us, I believe he would have done it sparingly in his own time. He’s a man of integrity, he’s given all his energy and focus to PSV.

He’s a hard worker, he’ll find out what the score is with players soon enough if no preparation has been done.
Silva has surely been watching us a lot since going on gardening leave, If he hasn't we should move on imo

Just watched the 20 mins highlights of the Everton 3 Watford 2 game and I can see where the spring loaded midfield and attack makes sense. Some of watfords fast attacks had around 4 players in our box with the rest of the team pushing on to half way. They should have buried us that game but the tide turned with Niasses tenacity and with Lookman adding more quality as sub. It was one of those lucky games for us. I am looking forward to see us attack in numbers after the Allardyce anti-football punt.

BREAKING NEWS

Everton are closing in on appointing Marco Silva as their new manager with his chances of replacing Sam Allardyce rated “99 per cent” by those close to the deal.

Sky Sports News understands he is yet to discuss the specifics regarding transfer funds available to the club this summer, but that is expected to happen soon.

Silva has surely been watching us a lot since going on gardening leave, If he hasn't we should move on imo

I’d certainly hope so, managers even when out of work are obsessed with the sport and looking to develop themselves.

He would have scoured us prior to being linked and been aware of any weaknesses, the additional time out will hopefully been a period where he could identify how to improve certain players and ultimately understand who wouldn’t fit or couldn’t be trusted.

Wont be announced until Brands is officially announced etc on the 1st.
Purely from a Brands is in charge point of view, we will want to make it look Silva is Brand's man, and Silva is working for Brands, not the other way round.

Friday at the earliest

Brands has been officially announced tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.