Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is in a position of strength vis a vis Brands here, at least for the time being.

Whilst Brands will define the role and objectives, Silva's appointment was a fait accompli before Brands arrival and I think Silva can strike a hard bargain in terms of transfer targets and budgets.

The relationship between them is pivotal, I just hope that Brands, surely having been aware of Moshiri's intentions months ago, is as fully onboard with Silva as its possible to be in these circumstances.

There can't be any repeat of the Koeman-Walsh dysfunctional relationship. The only way this will ever work is if Silva reports to Brands, they are not equal partners to any extent.

I thought Moshiri had stopped ringing Jim White.
SSN spout some pure crap at times
Could be true but it’s pure speculation and guesswork on their part
all guess work based on what we have heard that he has a break clause,brands starts officially friday etc,add more what you want really,thought it would be this week myself,but we will see

Doesn't have to be from White it could be from anywhere and Sky have been given the nod by someone at the club. It could be pure conjecture or it could be genuinely true. Whatever it is its on SSN so thought I would share
I appreciate you sharing the info but I’ve lost all faith in SSN
They are only interested in pushing people to SKYBET as that’s where the money is.
The Arteta done deal at 1/4 shows how much they know

I appreciate you sharing the info but I’ve lost all faith in SSN
They are only interested in pushing people to SKYBET as that’s where the money is.
The Arteta done deal at 1/4 shows how much they know
I just don't see what reasoning they would have for pushing people to skybet with our vacant managers position when its a very high probability of it being Silva. They way it is being reported by them it sounds like its been given the green light to be reported

Silva is in a position of strength vis a vis Brands here, at least for the time being.

Whilst Brands will define the role and objectives, Silva's appointment was a fait accompli before Brands arrival and I think Silva can strike a hard bargain in terms of transfer targets and budgets.

The relationship between them is pivotal, I just hope that Brands, surely having been aware of Moshiri's intentions months ago, is as fully onboard with Silva as its possible to be in these circumstances.

There can't be any repeat of the Koeman-Walsh dysfunctional relationship. The only way this will ever work is if Silva reports to Brands, they are not equal partners to any extent.
Hopefully Silva knows where the power lies.
If as has been reported Moshiri has been after Brands for 2 years then Silva would have been told when we approached him first that Brands was coming in the summer and he would be the main man and Silva would be reporting to him , and was happy enough to accept that fact.

I just don't see what reasoning they would have for pushing people to skybet with our vacant managers position when its a very high probability of it being Silva. They way it is being reported by them it sounds like its been given the green light to be reported
As I said they have been wrong before.
How much money did SKYBET make on Emery being appointed.
I accept the fact that Silva will more than likely be our new manager but I doubt SSN know any more than the rest of us

As I said they have been wrong before.
How much money did SKYBET make on Emery being appointed.
I accept the fact that Silva will more than likely be our new manager but I doubt SSN know any more than the rest of us

Sky don't own SKYBET though.

Next manager markets are very small compared to sporting events.

Sky don't own SKYBET though.

Next manager markets are very small compared to sporting events.
Any time you go onto SSN you are guided towards SKYBET
Could have been a condition of the sale of SKYBET.
Don’t gamble so don’t know the ins and outs but I do see the evidence of SSN supporting SKYBET

No but they all know as much as we do
As I said earlier guesswork and speculation
It would be par for the course for any manager coming into any club to want to know his budget and possible club targets.
That’s why Arteta pulled out of the Arsenal job.

He didn't pull out of the Arsenal job.

Arsenal blinked first, and punted for the more experienced option.

Any time you go onto SSN you are guided towards SKYBET
Could have been a condition of the sale of SKYBET.
Don’t gamble so don’t know the ins and outs but I do see the evidence of SSN supporting SKYBET

Do you really think a company that makes millions on advertising is going to risk a massive fine by doctoring its news platform to give false news on manager markets which bring in a few grand of bets at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.