Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sold on him and I'm not sure he's the long term option given his tendency to jump from club to club when he gets his head turned but at this point I'll take anyone over what we had last season. We can't get any worse but the question is what he'll be able to do with the funds that are given to him and not make a right hash of things like Koeman did.

so if it doesnt make sense then the logical thing to assume is that we'll revert to type and go back to not spending money. Just dont see there being no money to spend.
Depends what you mean by money. Do you honestly think we'll have the same as last year after the Allardyce pay off and new DoF and manager expenses without offloading at least half a dozen of the walking dead?

Depends what you mean by money. Do you honestly think we'll have the same as last year after the Allardyce pay off and new DoF and manager expenses without offloading at least half a dozen of the walking dead?

See youre saying that like say we clear out 6 players at 40mill then people will make it out asif its sell to buy.
Going to be a fair whack there cos Brands has got to look at this job and see it needs serious investment we can see it he'll see it and he wont have took it on without money to spend maybe im being naive but im optimistic.

how can you have a go at my picks if your advocating Silva... have a think about it, he's already failed twice in the premier league
Im not..I dont know anything aboit him except that he walked out on Watford.
Im simply asking you a question.
Whats he won and where did his yeam finish in the championship?

My big concerns are his loyalty, and his tactical flexibility. He seemed to get majorly found out at Watford and Hull

To hell with it, lets go for a proven successful coach Rafael!!! I apologise for all the horrible things I said about him a few years ago. All is forgiven.

My big concerns are his loyalty, and his tactical flexibility. He seemed to get majorly found out at Watford and Hull
He wasn't managing players of Man City's calibre ffs, he got "found out" because he was managing Watford and Hull and still managed to win more than he should of done.
If he walks on us it means that he has been successful and he is moving to a better job, if that's the case I wil settle for that.

how can you have a go at my picks if your advocating Silva... have a think about it, he's already failed twice in the premier league

Well he hasn't really failed has he. You could say Klopp failed, Mourihnio, Wenger, Poch, and every other manager apart from Conte and Pep have failed if you want to be one eyed about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.