Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he's only managed a Championship team...and now he'll want to manage them in the PL!
I have been touting this man as well. Please look at his record he is a winner.

Secondly Moyes was an unknown lower division manager he didn't turn out too bad in the early years.

But he's only managed a Championship team...and now he'll want to manage them in the PL!
Nothing wrong with that, give me that over someone who has managed in Greece then failed in the Premier League, him and Nuno at Wolves look like real good managers, least they already live in England as well so there is that to consider, much better then bringing someone over who has to adjust with his family as well. However both those managers are out IMO because they wont leave the projects they have.

PL experience is great as long as its good experience, such as Conte, Rodgers, Benitez or AVB but where not getting those either, so we go to Europe, which Brands can do, or get another bottom tier of the PL recycled failer that needs to be paid off in 12 months time

Nothing wrong with that, give me that over someone who has managed in Greece then failed in the Premier League, him and Nuno at Wolves look like real good managers, least they already live in England as well so there is that to consider, much better then bringing someone over who has to adjust with his family as well. However both those managers are out IMO because they wont leave the projects they have.

PL experience is great as long as its good experience, such as Conte, Rodgers, Benitez or AVB but where not getting those either, so we go to Europe, which Brands can do, or get another bottom tier of the PL recycled failer that needs to be paid off in 12 months time

I know exactly what we will get under silva.. gungho football with huge gaps at the back, and unless we basically change the whole back four, barring coleman, we are there for the taking, as we have zero pace. we have struggled this season and haven't even played the pressing type game silva will want.

Oooh, we're all doomed and we have not even appointed him yet.

There's nothing like supporting your new manager, and most of this is nothing like supporting our prospective New manager.

I know exactly what we will get under silva.. gungho football with huge gaps at the back, and unless we basically change the whole back four, barring coleman, we are there for the taking, as we have zero pace. we have struggled this season and haven't even played the pressing type game silva will want.

The amount of damage Koeman and Walsh did cant be under estimated, its a full re-build, a 2 year job at least, not one for a manager who lasts 12 months and allows silly amounts of goals

Status
Not open for further replies.