Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically in the same boat as Koeman with the "if he wants to go to a 'bigger' club he needs to achieve something significant at Everton".

Another "let's make him prove himself" manager, yayyy

Can we just remind ourselves once again that the criteria Mr. Brands set for our new coach was 'young and modern', and remove from our deliberations any who do not fit this template.
Jokanovic for instance is 50 years old which while I would personally like to think it made him young it really doesn't , sadly.

He wasn't managing players of Man City's calibre ffs, he got "found out" because he was managing Watford and Hull and still managed to win more than he should of done.
If he walks on us it means that he has been successful and he is moving to a better job, if that's the case I wil settle for that.
I agree with that, it's the whole head-turning that worries me.

To be honest if he come in I'll support him, I do like his eye for talent I have to admit

Can we just remind ourselves once again that the criteria Mr. Brands set for our new coach was 'young and modern', and remove from our deliberations any who do not fit this template.
Jokanovic for instance is 50 years old which while I would personally like to think it made him young it really doesn't , sadly.
I'd piss myself laughing if we got Jokanovic.

I'm a Levski 'fan' as far as local teams go and he was booted away from the team after about 3 seconds in charge because he was deemed not good enough after a semi-meh start in a team much, much worse than we currently are (the next guys after him have, shockingly, done nothing as well).

Then he went on to promote a team from the Championship, resigned, did it again with a different team, now is in arguably the best league in the world.

Not good enough for a Bulgarian team though... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.