Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anybody that wants Silva? I mean I can clearly see the people who dont and the people, like me, who are willing to give him a chance, but is there anybody who is fully behind his appointment?

Just curious.

Bit puzzled about it TBH. If he is a Marcel appointment then fine. But I can't see how as we were reportedly after him pre BFS. If it's a Moshiri/ Kenwright choice then surely we are starting off on the wrong foot with Marcel. I would rather it be his choice alone

Is there anybody that wants Silva? I mean I can clearly see the people who dont and the people, like me, who are willing to give him a chance, but is there anybody who is fully behind his appointment?

Just curious.

Genuinely yes. I’ve expounded properly on the reasons elsewhere, but I can confirm I’m in the Silva camp. Reckon he’s going to get us dreaming again.

Thing is I’m sure Moshiri could get Fonseca if he really wanted him, unless he’s been offered a high profile CL team.

So it looks like he’s met them both and Silva is preferred.

Thing is I’m sure Moshiri could get Fonseca if he really wanted him, unless he’s been offered a high profile CL team.

So it looks like he’s met them both and Silva is preferred.

Didnt he get fingered in match fixing? Or was that some other manager I hadnt heard of till this summer?

First dozen games at Hull he won the 4th most points in the league and Hull were dire before he got there, he took Watford from bang average in preseason to flying up the top end of the league, playing some very decent football, they were exciting to watch.

There are signs he’s a top tactian, motivator and coach of players.

Bit puzzled about it TBH. If he is a Marcel appointment then fine. But I can't see how as we were reportedly after him pre BFS. If it's a Moshiri/ Kenwright choice then surely we are starting off on the wrong foot with Marcel. I would rather it be his choice alone
I can't see Brands coming here if he didn't already know Silva was on the way, if it's been agreed already. Either that or there's someone else in mind. I'm just happy it's not Allardyce/Walsh.

First dozen games at Hull he won the 4th most points in the league and Hull were dire before he got there, he took Watford from bang average in preseason to flying up the top end of the league, playing some very decent football, they were exciting to watch.

There are signs he’s a top tactian, motivator and coach of players.
There are also sign that he doesn’t know how to set up a defence in the Premiership and that he doesn’t know how to handle pressure when things start to go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.