Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing some titbits, no names, but heard we have had dialogue with at least 2 other chaps.

Not even sure if im allowed to even say that.

giphy.gif

That's what brought it to mind when I read that this morning. That 'kin tool hanging around like a bad smell and acting like he was lord of the manner.
Which is right but unless your gaffer tells you to get off and get on with your new job that is what you have to do.
In the main most working relationships require you to tidy up your outstanding affairs and obligations before moving on.
It is not just contractural but an honourable way to behave.
Unless your sacked of course.

Martinez got relegated then got us our good finish.

Let's not shank Silva before he's even tried.
What "good finish" ? We never even achieved CL.....but of course 72 points lollollollollollol....he then set us well on the relegation slope until the Mosh booted him out..

Well I'd imagine it's so that we have some certainty in direction and avoid another elongated process that ended with Sam Allardyce taking over from Koeman via Unsworth.

After the season we've had, it's perfectly understandable.
What difference does it make when it’s announced.
The footballing world and his brother know it’s going to be Silva.
Every agent that gets approached knows who Everton’s next manager is going to be and will react accordingly

I just hope it’s not Silva

in a weird way i'd kinda like to see arteta manage us and see how he gets on
Now that it’s clear that Brands will be doing the DoF role the “proper” way, rather than just a glorified scout, I’m far less against the idea of Arteta, who would be very much a “Head Coach” rather than a manager.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say he’d be my first choice, but most of my major objections were over the non-coaching aspects of the traditional manager role

Status
Not open for further replies.