Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better hope Watfords lawyers dont see your posts Joey lad.

They will have you up before the beak, in case you were wondering.

perjury
ˈpəːdʒ(ə)ri/
noun
LAW
  1. the offence of wilfully telling an untruth or making a misrepresentation under oath.
Sentence

A person convicted of perjury is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding seven years, or to a fine, or to both
You been watching Suits lad?

Pelligeni should have been considered before Koeman imo, but somehow he slipped away to China, but whoever comes in even Silva the football will be positive, and time will tell anyone bar Sam will have my support he was a panic appointment with dire football !

he was considered, Moshiri interviewed him

Cos we are not an easy club, any manager worth his salt knows that you cant just throw money at a team.

Thats the reason no top coach would touch us.

We dont have CL and we dont challenge for the CL, so why would any top coach touch us? Cos of Titles we won 30 years ago? Cos we spend money? Why would they take this job when they can take another job, challenge for Titles, cups and play in the CL.

People are so angry that we are looking at Silva, I get the people that would prefer Howe, Dyche, you know, people that we could "MAYBE" attract, would Howe leave Bournemouth for us? Hes pretty settled down there, hes got no pressure............ But anyway, I get those people. But the people that are annoyed cos we arent appointing Emery or Conte, those people baffle me.

I've saved a seat on the Simeone Express for you...we can wax lyrical as it heads straight for a brick wall.

Perhaps we might think outside the box in appointing our next gaffer. What do people think of appointing Capt Jags as player/manager? He certainly has the gravitas to carry out such a dual role. I recall Rio Ferdinand saying he used to study videos of Capt Jags, and Neil Warnock used him as a dressing room sounding board when things were going badly.
And lastly, when you take into account Capt Jags’ embracing of Blue Chrimbo festivities, I reckon Capt Jags might just be the bolter among the managerial candidates.

Make it happen Mosh-man!!

NSNO

Reactions: Tak

Perhaps we might think outside the box in appointing our next gaffer. What do people think of appointing Capt Jags as player/manager? He certainly has the gravitas to carry out such a dual role. I recall Rio Ferdinand saying he used to study videos of Capt Jags, and Neil Warnock used him as a dressing room sounding board when things were going badly.
And lastly, when you taken into account Capt Jags’ embracing of Blue Chrimbo festivities, I reckon Capt Jags might just be the bolter among the managerial candidates.

Make it happen Mosh-man!!

NSNO
Think that's too much outside the box.

How about approaching Tony Bellew, he's a winner and would win touchline scraps with other managers

You better hope Watfords lawyers dont see your posts Joey lad.

They will have you up before the beak, in case you were wondering.

perjury
ˈpəːdʒ(ə)ri/
noun
LAW
  1. the offence of wilfully telling an untruth or making a misrepresentation under oath.
Sentence

A person convicted of perjury is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding seven years, or to a fine, or to both

Mental some of the posts on here.

Think that's too much outside the box.

How about approaching Tony Bellew, he's a winner and would win touchline scraps with other managers
Hmm...I hadn’t considered Bellew, but I can certainly see why one might entertain his becoming our gaffer. It could be a toss of the coin decision between him and Capt Jags. I guess we’ll just have to trust the Everton Board’s perspicacity as to which of these two they’ll choose. Perhaps they’ll even share the role...
It’s quite exciting isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.