Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I've always seen them as in our shadow but Howe does a good job there and it tends to be nip and tuck ... tbh I'm surprised Howe's not been approached by a bigger club himself.
Wasn't so sure before but after that win tonight .......maybe we should move in a little closer.......:bye:

It bemuses me why, if you're so confident in holding on to Silva, you can't just leave it at that and say no more about it?

The reality is this is still a live situation and Silva is still very much up for grabs.

Actually, even though I view you as a bit of a pantomime character, I actually agree with you

This is what I’m guessing:

Silva is enjoying being at Watford but would definitely take the Everton job if all parties agree

As Silva has just joined Watford he will not force the move mid season if his bosses didn’t agree to the move

The Pozzos will not change their head coach mid season

What I don’t get is, why are Watford fans coming on here and boasting?

From what I can see your “special” manager wants to leave after a handful of games and the only thing stopping him is a break clause which doesn’t come into effect until end of season.

You are pissing away millions in compo for a mid table finish, and then you will lose him in the summer regardless.

Have a long hard think about it.
How deep are Moshiri's pockets? ... Personally I reckon the price of a good player (£30m) might get him otherwise I can't see that it's worth our while, we'd still need to replace him and as I said earlier, every league position is an extra two million.

DPgtpOoXkAIiMLs.jpg:large

Sadly they dont explain the legal grounds in which a Premier League club can sue another Premier League for making an offer for an asset.

I mean imagine if such a law existed, imagine how many clubs would sue each other.

Watford as a club are getting more stories about us wanting their manager than about their actual form/play this season, this in and of itself shows the disparity between the size of club, they are basically a mollusc on the bottom of our boat in size terms

Actually, even though I view you as a bit of a pantomime character, I actually agree with you

This is what I’m guessing:

Silva is enjoying being at Watford but would definitely take the Everton job if all parties agree

As Silva has just joined Watford he will not force the move mid season if his bosses didn’t agree to the move

The Pozzos will not change their head coach mid season

Those 'guesses' have all been posted on here numerous times.

In fact, they've all been in the press as well.

Did you win yesterday? I just been reading the Silva to Everton updates and couldn't see your result anywhere...

For us it's tedious, for Watford, you're finally being recognised as a football club.

LOL you lot do realise that even if Silva wanted to come he can't just engineer a move, Watford hold his contract. If Pozzo says 'Marco your turn to manage the stiffs' then there's not a lot else he can do without risk of losing his Uefa licence.

Pozzo doesn't need Moshiri's money. Right now all he needs is a coach that can get us above Burnley and possibly give us shot at the Uefa league.
IF, which you won’t, Watford did manage to finish in a Europa League place, it would relegate you the next season.

Watford’s only aim is to be in the Premier League. You’re not going down now, so it has improved our chances of landing Silva, who clearly wants the job.

I don’t know how you can back a manager who is clearly angling for a move to us.

He had the power to shut this all down weeks ago - he didn’t.

Watford as a club are getting more stories about us wanting their manager than about their actual form/play this season, this in and of itself shows the disparity between the size of club, they are basically a mollusc on the bottom of our boat in size terms
Why are you worried about a mollusc on the bottom of your boat and ignoring all the holes causing it to sink? You need to hire a seasoned captain who can keep you afloat. Lose to Southampton today and make no mistake, you’re bang in trouble. Concentrate on Silva all you want - but he’s not the type of manager you need and deep down you know it. Swallow your pride and get Big Sam.

Really?

Tick tock.

They are almost safe as houses. 19 points they need from 75 available. If they keep Silva to get them for them they then get nothing but the tv cash next summer. Allow him to leave and get another manager in they make a bigger profit.

Do you think those two Italians are in this for the pleasure ride of watching a backwater club knocking about midtable?

Pozzo neads to get real now. I'm sure he will.
"3 more points Marco.... Then you can go."
"Thanks Gino."

Why are you worried about a mollusc on the bottom of your boat and ignoring all the holes causing it to sink? You need to hire a seasoned captain who can keep you afloat. Lose to Southampton today and make no mistake, you’re bang in trouble. Concentrate on Silva all you want - but he’s not the type of manager you need and deep down you know it. Swallow your pride and get Big Sam.

win today and we are 11th mate

and no mate, the supporters wouldn't stand for an allardyce appointment, be happy though, a manager who has no wish to stay at you will give you the season by the looks of it before leaving :)

Jeez! We dont learn do we? Ever heard of hubris guys? We had the same performance with the Southampton fans, "you ought to be grateful a club like our lowers itself to steal your manager".

It just makes us everything we hate about the RS?

Jeez! We dont learn do we? Ever heard of hubris guys? We had the same performance with the Southampton fans, "you ought to be grateful a club like our lowers itself to steal your manager".

It just makes us everything we hate about the RS?

Only they are usually being dead serious when they say stuff like that mate, hell even print it on t shirts etc.

We by and large are just winding them up and they are biting

Only they are usually being dead serious when they say stuff like that mate, hell even print it on t shirts etc.

We by and large are just winding them up and they are biting
I'm not entirely sure they are all on the wind up though Blue? I do hope so, because i dont like to think this misguided sense of entitlement is the new norm.

I'm not entirely sure they are all on the wind up though Blue? I do hope so, because i dont like to think this misguided sense of entitlement is the new norm.

mate most of the ones doing it are older posters, who've seen us be brilliant in the 80's and absolutely dog turd in the 90's+, the smarter 'visiting' other fan posters see the game for what it is, the numpties are the ones who bite

as evertonians all we are entitled to is that the club tries to be the best it can be, anything else besides that is just chatter on a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.