Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

This week Everton received a cease and desist letter from Watford’s lawyers, demanding that the pursuit of Marco Silva be immediately called off — or else.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...z?shareToken=44529d6ee2151b700fad7ee20e07ee4f
Yeah I saw that, it's basically what I'm saying. You may find it interesting that WFC also sided with the big six and I think we can take that as a sign of Gino Pozzo's real ambitions. Watford are no longer that little club that just rolls over when the big boys come a calling. Unlike many rich owners the Pozzos actually make good money from the sport.

Yeah I saw that, it's basically what I'm saying. You may find it interesting that WFC also sided with the big six and I think we can take that as a sign of Gino Pozzo's real ambitions. Watford are no longer that little club that just rolls over when the big boys come a calling.
How can I put this delicately ...

'Have you seen the state of your squad?' ... Bigger club or not, Silva won't be in any hurry to join you when if he does well for us he might well step into Wenger's shoes at Arsenal.

Mate, your team are above us for the first time i can ever remember, you get crowds half the size of ours, you are familiar with relegation, any Everton fan under 60 is not...yet you now seem to think you are at the top table because one of a variety of managers you've had is having a decent run.
My club is having our worst spell in 20 years... therefore you now believe you are a more attractive option...you are not. Silva knows this and would jump at the chance, hence his lack of denials... maybe he is an honourable man, I admire that...but don't for one minute think he wouldn't want to swap you for us...he would

How can I put this delicately ...

'Have you seen the state of your squad?' ... Bigger club or not, Silva won't be in any hurry to join you when if he does well for us he might well step into Wenger's shoes at Arsenal.
That's some level of delusion there. Most of us aren't convinced and you reckon he's in with a shout for the Arsenal job? Pull the other one lad. He's not exactly Mourinho.

That's some level of delusion there. Most of us aren't convinced and you reckon he's in with a shout for the Arsenal job? Pull the other one lad. He's not exactly Mourinho.
Being watched already, that's from a source that isn't just in my head. Also just like yours their fans seem quite keen.

Yeah I saw that, it's basically what I'm saying. You may find it interesting that WFC also sided with the big six and I think we can take that as a sign of Gino Pozzo's real ambitions. Watford are no longer that little club that just rolls over when the big boys come a calling. Unlike many rich owners the Pozzos actually make good money from the sport.

You're above us for the first time in your embarassing history. Stop talking like 12 games has drastically changed the English footballing pyramid. Pipe down.

So a bunch of people think he should come the minute Everton fluttered their eyelashes, a bunch of people seem to know his contract, a bunch of people think Everton are too good for him, a bunch of people think the past matters more than the present and a bunch of people think actually listen to those that have no clue...you gotta love football forums

Silva will go on to manage a top team
Watford will finish higher than Everton this season
Everton will end up with a boss that you currently actually need. Someone that the majority of you will not be happy with but who will tighten up your defence, instal confidence in the youngsters, get you out of any relegation battle and spend your owners money wisely

So a bunch of people think he should come the minute Everton fluttered their eyelashes, a bunch of people seem to know his contract, a bunch of people think Everton are too good for him, a bunch of people think the past matters more than the present and a bunch of people think actually listen to those that have no clue...you gotta love football forums

Silva will go on to manage a top team
Watford will finish higher than Everton this season
Everton will end up with a boss that you currently actually need. Someone that the majority of you will not be happy with but who will tighten up your defence, instal confidence in the youngsters, get you out of any relegation battle and spend your owners money wisely

A bunch of people think the past matters more than the present? Listen to yourself you whopper. 12 games into the season and your above us by about 7 points for the first time in 80 years you ming.

Normal service will resume in due course and we'll be piping you down like we've done since the birth of football and right up until we did about a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.