Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He does the same thing every match no matter who we are playing against and I can’t take it any more.

Every game, two holding midfielders, play it wide, cross it to nobody, zonal marking turning a solid center back pair into total headcases from every set piece, Sigurdsson starting every match even though we play it wide and bypass him completely with every move and we even have Digne taking most of the set pieces now so what is he even there for?

Sack him now, caretaker can’t do any worse until we get someone with vision and the ability to make tactical switches

Do I really want him to go? No. I wanted him to get it right. Really get it right. I thought he had. I think he has his good points. More than Sam or Koeman. I think he's done good things.

Do I blame him for everything? Definitely not. The players are crap. The DoF has proved a bit too flippant imo in how he's adapted to the British transfer windows and how he's tried to do it.

But is this showing any sign of improvement? No. And are we risking a real relegation scrap? Yes.

So he has to go. This is the best time to do it. The only time, really, if we're gonna give a new guy any chance of sorting it out and getting something from the season.

Fence

We shouldn’t want our stupid club Sacking any more managers until we know we have the next long term appointment ready. We are not bad enough to be sacking for some dumb fear of relegation so I’d want them holding fire until the new permanent guy is ready.

But as somebody who wanted him given time I always based it on him showing us enough during that time to warrant patience. I can’t argue with anybody saying he hasn’t shown us enough up to now.

Lots of mitigating circumstances including cowardly players but it’s always gonna be the manager that changes. The majority of the games under him have been weak performance wise.

If we do twist instead of stick I’d want a promising manager again with the possibility of success and growth rather than ANY safe steady option.

Status
Not open for further replies.