• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all about stability, he needs time and he will get that and we will reap the benefits, obviously it’s just my opinion. But you have to like what you see they way we’re trying to play. Rome wasn’t built in a day

I think he did show massive improvement in the last few games. That is something to show and platform to build upon.

I expect 7th initially I still expect the same at this moment.

The team is absolutely fantastic today. Just keep the level up.

206 people still dont want Silva.

200w.gif

I don’t think it’s fair to blame that on Silva. It’s a mentality issue that’s deeply rooted within the club. How many times under Moyes did we have a disappointing start only to have a late surge around March/April, resulting in people talking about us as an outside chance for top 4 (or top 6 as it is now), only for us to fall short?

I agree completely, but I haven't seen much from Silva to rectify that mindset. I've seen more from Brands to be fair.

I think he did show massive improvement in the last few games. That is something to show and platform to build upon.

I expect 7th initially I still expect the same at this moment.

The team is absolutely fantastic today. Just keep the level up.

I don’t want Europa again it’s my opinion, when we was in it last time it was just killing the squad. Yearh he’s had some obvious team selections, trying to find the right balance etc, and the defending has been questionable. But he’s come in with 3 previous managers squads so he needs to build his own! A striker, sign Gomez, and some more decent squad players, possible right back cover and left back, sign zouma and it’s a start!

He's completely turned it around.

I actually thought against Chelsea we were average and apart from 10 minutes being on top, there wasn't much between two poor teams.

Today though.. absolutely dominated Arsenal who have been on top form for the entire game. Barely any chances conceded and we should've scored about 5. Constant pressure, winning every 50-50, DCL playing as good as anyone recently and dominating their back line today.

We're a completely different side to the one we were watching since the first derby. Defensively we're rock solid including the major improvement in set pieces. Attacking wise we're all over the other team all game and creating chance after chance. Admittedly we've been wasteful in the past few games considering the chances we've had but we're winning games and the improvement is night and day.

I know a lot of people don't want it but I'm hoping we can keep this run going and clinch Europa if 7th ends up being enough for it. We need to be in Europe.

Well done Marco, best performance against Arsenal in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.