• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves and Watford are better than us for sure,West Ham? Lets see what the weekend brings. I've a sneaking suspicion we might get a point,but them taking four from us this season isn't what I was expecting.

Nah, I meant those 3 yeams are better the the 3 teams in 'Best of rest' positions last season.

So we are competeing with those for that 7th position.

He was a short term option I agree however my point remains the same - Im questioning the integrity of those slamming posters for not giving Silva time to turn things around and to get his own players in when the same posters never offered the same to Alladyce.

Its the same with players - certain posters have obvious agenda's against certain players whilst willing to overlook the poor performances of other more flavour players in the squad.
The "same poster's" had enough nous to know Allardyce was NEVER EVER to be given any time other than the team makes safety.
But you insist on pilliaring Silva at any opportunity and using it as an example.

Christ sake fella we havent played since a very good performance agst Chelsea.

This is now obsessive with you , its really not good for your health.
Get another hobby mate.....really.

I think the dreadful football under Allardyce contributed aswell, atleast under Silva we have a shot at goal now and again lollollol

Klopp finished 8th in his first season with the other lot with a vastly superior squad to ours and has since spent 36mil Mane, 37mil salad, 35 ish Firmino, 70 VVD, 65 Allison, 50 Kieta, 45 AOC, 42 Fabinho that’s 400m worth of talent brought in since he took over. We’ve only had Pickford, Sig and Richy in the same ball park figures. He’s a one trick kick and rush Bellend that can motivate a squad to fight for his cult. There’s no wonder that he has lost so many finals in a row he’s got the tactical knowledge of a comatose potato.

Klopp finished 8th in his first season with the other lot with a vastly superior squad to ours and has since spent 36mil Mane, 37mil salad, 35 ish Firmino, 70 VVD, 65 Allison, 50 Kieta, 45 AOC, 42 Fabinho that’s 400m worth of talent brought in since he took over. We’ve only had Pickford, Sig and Richy in the same ball park figures. He’s a one trick kick and rush Bellend that can motivate a squad to fight for his cult. There’s no wonder that he has lost so many finals in a row he’s got the tactical knowledge of a comatose potato.
Yes it appears there is a Kult of Klop
KoK

Voted the 3rd worst manager this season by football journalists.

Can’t argue with any of it. He has a lot to prove to say he deserves to keep his job.
rightly so? They have Neil Warnock/Sean Dyche above him, I mean it's been a bad season but this is just nonsense.

Voted the 3rd worst manager this season by football journalists.

Can’t argue with any of it. He has a lot to prove to say he deserves to keep his job.

Funny how any neutral can see the blokes garbage and we should be much higher yet the super dupa bloos think he's the next Pep stuck with a relegation fodder side lollol:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.