• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? Run around a bit? We'll get nowhere with him as first choice striker
Don't think Harry Kane was doing much at his age either, could be wrong tho. Don't really follow Spurs. Still think he could benefit from a loan, he cannot be our main striker next season. The lad is improving slowly.

He's got to be backed this summer. Two opening transfer windows and the second one was closed for us. Not good enough.

Time for Brands to get weaving.

First step for Brands is to find actual buyers for the crap players (we all know who I mean by that). That will allow us to get hopefully good ones in.

But the crap ones have to go permanently. They’re a legacy of precious reigns and need removing. All of them.

First step for Brands is to find actual buyers for the crap players (we all know who I mean by that). That will allow us to get hopefully good ones in.

But the crap ones have to go permanently. They’re a legacy of precious reigns and need removing. All of them.
Well he's rubbish at that.

Everton boss Marco Silva, speaking to Sky Sports: "It would be easier for me just to speak about the second half. The first half I didn't like it at all, we were not there from the first minute.

"What we did in the second half was everything we planned during the week. I didn't like the first half and told our players at half time that they have to do everything different.

"And they did. They showed great attitude, character and personality second half but we have to do it from the first minute.

"Desire is a strong word. We weren't without desire. They work really hard every day, I can't say anything about their attitude. But maybe we weren't focused on our role. What I saw in the second half is what we do every day in training."

I'm happy. If we make a late storm for top 7 with more top six wins. He gets summer for me. I've little faith I'm sorry to say.

Everton boss Marco Silva, speaking to Sky Sports: "It would be easier for me just to speak about the second half. The first half I didn't like it at all, we were not there from the first minute.

"What we did in the second half was everything we planned during the week. I didn't like the first half and told our players at half time that they have to do everything different.

"And they did. They showed great attitude, character and personality second half but we have to do it from the first minute.

"Desire is a strong word. We weren't without desire. They work really hard every day, I can't say anything about their attitude. But maybe we weren't focused on our role. What I saw in the second half is what we do every day in training."
Glad he's giving some of these players some stick.
That first half was awful.
Even Digne was just jogging around.

Totally different side second half and we looked hungry for every ball.

Keep them all on their toes Marco and get rid of the old lads and dead wood and we may, just may be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.