• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said in the Chelsea thread fancied us 1-0 today with Siggurdsson the scorer - one goal off!

Awful first half

Good second half

Still not the answer imo and the result papers over the cracks. Also still 11th in the table.

Nothings changed for me however fair play he got them out 2nd half fired up and deserves credit for that.

He's a few months into a multi year rebuilding job
Multi year rebuilding.....not really.

Players like bolasie and and Ramirez will be sold for a loss anyway. Get rid and accept any transfer fee.
Get rid of all the dross in one transfer window, and then start rebuilding. Rather then loaning them out every season

As it stands we have to replace/ buy gomes and zouma just to stand still.

Eh?

Subs were second half?

We got lucky, listening to seamus coleman now and even he's saying we were lucky to get in to half time at 0-0.

Is what is is, great result, brilliant to get a clean sheet but we were atrocious in the first half.

If we can play like that in the 2nd half, it shows we're capable - we need to show that consistency and thats on the management.

He's just spoke about that now

Said in the Chelsea thread fancied us 1-0 today with Siggurdsson the scorer - one goal off!

Awful first half

Good second half

Still not the answer imo and the result papers over the cracks. Also still 11th in the table.

Nothings changed for me however fair play he got them out 2nd half fired up and deserves credit for that.

Yawn

Unfair, I think, and a bit of a lazy SKY-opinion for me. We weren't good by any stretch, but 'buried' is a massive exaggeration. Their chances were not ones you'd expect to go in. Reflected in the xG -- they only had around 1 in the first half. So losing 1-0 yes, buried no. It also discredits Silva's impact on the second half and his management of the game after going ahead.

Agree though it's another victory in which things have generally gone for rather than against us.

Our club captain disagrees with you. Our manager disagrees with you. Even club icons like Tim Cahill disagree with you.

We were atrocious in the first half and fortunate.

Let's call a spade a spade.

Great result, but it shows we're capable and it again shows there's a big issue over consistency. Marco Silva knows it, he's just been saying what I've said.

It's not unfair.

Players like bolasie and and Ramirez will be sold for a loss anyway. Get rid and accept any transfer fee.
Get rid of all the dross in one transfer window, and then start rebuilding. Rather then loaning them out every season

"GET RID OF ALL THE DROSS IN ONE WINDOW"

lol hows Brands going to SELL players no one wants to buy and who are on big money?

otoplasty-cosmetic-surgery.jpg

(Googled 'man with itchy ear')

think ffs. instead of just moaning

why have bolasie and sandro not gone on permanent deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.