• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina is probably too busy dancing and arsing around to bother concentrating on football. Sounds and looks very much like the Club Jester.

oh im sure we will replicate the derby atmosphere for you marco , esp after losing to Newcastle like we did...

and it seems like the yerri mina concerns were real. he isn't adapting

Some of Todays P/C stuff

Marco Silva on FA charge: "I have not received the answer yet. I am here to respect them, I answered them and I am now waiting."

Silva insists he was "never aggressive" with the officials at Newcastle. Adamant he didn't use "abusive words" either

Silva : What you can control in one match is our job. Our big frustration has to be with ourselves. When I made that substitution, we decided to put Mina on to control the first ball. But we as a team have to react in a different way. We must do different in that moment.

Silva: "My players are always behind me. I am the first one to take responsibility

Silva : on Pickford: I’m the first one to take all the responsibility. It’s a matter of collective behaviour. Jordan has all my confidence. In some moments everyone is happy with you, then the same people speak not very good things about you.

Silva on Pickford criticism. I want Jordan to keep working in the same way, with the same desire...with more emotional balance in some moments if he can do.”

Silva on Yerry Mina: "I have to see more consistency, daily, at Finch Farm. I hope to see him working everyday until the end of the season. "It is first season in the PL, it is completely different to everything else in his career."

Silva on fans: If they can repeat (the derby atmosphere), we would be delighted. Could be the key - quality team we play against, we have to show our quality also

Silva confirms Coleman and Baines are fit. Jagielka has a small issue.
I think it's proper cheeky to ask the fans to repeat the derby atmosphere when you've served up junk all season.

Some of Todays P/C stuff

Marco Silva on FA charge: "I have not received the answer yet. I am here to respect them, I answered them and I am now waiting."

Silva insists he was "never aggressive" with the officials at Newcastle. Adamant he didn't use "abusive words" either

Silva : What you can control in one match is our job. Our big frustration has to be with ourselves. When I made that substitution, we decided to put Mina on to control the first ball. But we as a team have to react in a different way. We must do different in that moment.

Silva: "My players are always behind me. I am the first one to take responsibility

Silva : on Pickford: I’m the first one to take all the responsibility. It’s a matter of collective behaviour. Jordan has all my confidence. In some moments everyone is happy with you, then the same people speak not very good things about you.

Silva on Pickford criticism. I want Jordan to keep working in the same way, with the same desire...with more emotional balance in some moments if he can do.”

Silva on Yerry Mina: "I have to see more consistency, daily, at Finch Farm. I hope to see him working everyday until the end of the season. "It is first season in the PL, it is completely different to everything else in his career."

Silva on fans: If they can repeat (the derby atmosphere), we would be delighted. Could be the key - quality team we play against, we have to show our quality also

Silva confirms Coleman and Baines are fit. Jagielka has a small issue.

That`s all very Marinezesque.

The only think lacking is the liberal use of the word " phenomenal ".

I can.

He should be gone already, so it's clear the board are prepared to back him regardless and give him another transfer window.

They certainly want to give him at least the end of this season, but I think that any similar situations to last week could effect their standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.