• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt good enough but last season was the worst i have seen us in a long time , i would give him another season as we need to be stable but i expect a better season

If I saw progress I'd advocate another season. As it is apart from a few bits of nice football we are a gutless team led by a naive manager. I don't see how that changes in one summer(yes I am pissed off tonight).

He's like Theresa May the way he keeps making the same mistakes over and over expecting a different result.

They both need to get in the bin.

Should’ve been looking forward to trying to book a place at Wembley this weekend at Goodison. Only the mighty Wimbledon and Brighton stood in our way.

You’re a joke, Marco.

Always find it really weird when fans do a should have scenario, just because of how the draw panned out doesn't mean thats how it would have had we gone through, Millwall got lucky getting Wimbledon, we wouldn't have got the same draw. We might have ended up with United, City, Chelsea, another Championship side with a Wimbledon being a distinct outside chance

Always find it really weird when fans do a should have scenario, just because of how the draw panned out doesn't mean thats how it would have had we gone through, Millwall got lucky getting Wimbledon, we wouldn't have got the same draw. We might have ended up with United, City, Chelsea, another Championship side with a Wimbledon being a distinct outside chance

True that, we’d have been a completely different numbered ball.

Some of Todays P/C stuff

Marco Silva on FA charge: "I have not received the answer yet. I am here to respect them, I answered them and I am now waiting."

Silva insists he was "never aggressive" with the officials at Newcastle. Adamant he didn't use "abusive words" either

Silva : What you can control in one match is our job. Our big frustration has to be with ourselves. When I made that substitution, we decided to put Mina on to control the first ball. But we as a team have to react in a different way. We must do different in that moment.

Silva: "My players are always behind me. I am the first one to take responsibility

Silva : on Pickford: I’m the first one to take all the responsibility. It’s a matter of collective behaviour. Jordan has all my confidence. In some moments everyone is happy with you, then the same people speak not very good things about you.

Silva on Pickford criticism. I want Jordan to keep working in the same way, with the same desire...with more emotional balance in some moments if he can do.”

Silva on Yerry Mina: "I have to see more consistency, daily, at Finch Farm. I hope to see him working everyday until the end of the season. "It is first season in the PL, it is completely different to everything else in his career."

Silva on fans: If they can repeat (the derby atmosphere), we would be delighted. Could be the key - quality team we play against, we have to show our quality also

Silva confirms Coleman and Baines are fit. Jagielka has a small issue.

Some of Todays P/C stuff

Marco Silva on FA charge: "I have not received the answer yet. I am here to respect them, I answered them and I am now waiting."

Silva insists he was "never aggressive" with the officials at Newcastle. Adamant he didn't use "abusive words" either

Silva : What you can control in one match is our job. Our big frustration has to be with ourselves. When I made that substitution, we decided to put Mina on to control the first ball. But we as a team have to react in a different way. We must do different in that moment.

Silva: "My players are always behind me. I am the first one to take responsibility

Silva : on Pickford: I’m the first one to take all the responsibility. It’s a matter of collective behaviour. Jordan has all my confidence. In some moments everyone is happy with you, then the same people speak not very good things about you.

Silva on Pickford criticism. I want Jordan to keep working in the same way, with the same desire...with more emotional balance in some moments if he can do.”

Silva on Yerry Mina: "I have to see more consistency, daily, at Finch Farm. I hope to see him working everyday until the end of the season. "It is first season in the PL, it is completely different to everything else in his career."

Silva on fans: If they can repeat (the derby atmosphere), we would be delighted. Could be the key - quality team we play against, we have to show our quality also

Silva confirms Coleman and Baines are fit. Jagielka has a small issue.

That is a bit worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.