• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams #efc have beaten this season – Burnley, Cardiff, Brighton, Palace, Leicester, Fulham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield. Marco Silva’s Premier League record now reads W23 D15 L34

Sam Allardyce: 24 games, 34 points, 1.41 points per game
Marco Silva: 30 games, 37 points, 1.23 points per game
Dont think anyone on here is arguing it's not good enough but what do we do? Theres f all to play for this season. If we get rid the next manager needs to be a huge name, we are a laughing stock at the moment. I'm not arsed what we do, it just needs to be better next season that is the only thing everyone will agree on.

Sig was knackered and should have been subbed for Morgan.
Even at 2-0 I didn’t feel comfortable. Too many times we have just given up leads and fallen apart. This has been going on under numerous managers. More to it than just bad subs from Silva.

I honestly don't think we were under much pressure at 2-1. Had seen out their surge of confidence.

Then Siggurdsson flops on his arse to give up possession when an easy pass was on and Pickford palms a save back to the penalty spot and the whole thing falls apart.

He will be here in August. Hopefully a lot more of these players won't be.

Don't think he will mate, end of season yes, then he will be paid up.

The only thing that has improved since he joined has been the left back position. It's now March and we aren't seeing any improvement to the form shown in December through to February.

Luckily we have beaten sides in the bottom half to keep us above them, until today of course.

He isn't doing anything different to what he did at Watford, decent start the a complete collapse to turgid mediocrity.

Teams #efc have beaten this season – Burnley, Cardiff, Brighton, Palace, Leicester, Fulham, Southampton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield. Marco Silva’s Premier League record now reads W23 D15 L34

Sam Allardyce: 24 games, 34 points, 1.41 points per game
Marco Silva: 30 games, 37 points, 1.23 points per game
Transition mate.

Patience

Im sorry, but throwing a 2 nil lead against a Newcastle team managed by Bartinez is a stackable offence.

I really should have factored in this....

7764782-0-image-a-1_1545590361188.jpg

Im actually furious how

1. The club persist with him

&

2. The same fans banging the drum for him to stay

Another season down the drain next year because there isnt an ounce of ambition or expectation from top to bottom of this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.