• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle players know who they are, awful players passionately fighting to avoid relegetion. Everton players think they are much better than they are and have the most common trait of delusion, zero desire and entitled

He’s absolutely finished. Get Brands to line someone up for the summer. This guy is predictable, uninspiring, stubborn and weak. I want him gone.
It wont happen. We're ok at mid-table first season. He gets another season.

Moshiri just wanted to be the one that could say he landed on the next Pochettino.

Silva was a template appointment - young, foreign, and seen as doing well at Watford and blameless at Hull.

On paper, a million miles away from Allardyce, and all we wanted to leave behind.

I wonder if any actual thought was put into this though? It seems not.

The idea that Brands was fully on board with Silva is something I find hard to accept as well.

If that was the case, it's a concern, and if it wasn't he should have been strong enough to ask for even two weeks to assess options himself and make a recommendation to the board.

If Brands hasn't seen enough to advise change now, I don't know what to say.

I’m telling you, he’ll manage to have us in a relegation scrap if we keep him.

The worst manager I’ve ever seen at Everton.

We're only ok because Cardiff have United, Liverpool, city and Chelsea between now and the end of the season. With our fixtures I'd have been concerned if they had a better run in. We won't go down, but 16-17th isn't out the question as teams start to pick up points towards the end of the season

Moshiri just wanted to be the one that could say he landed on the next Pochettino.

Silva was a template appointment - young, foreign, and seen as doing well at Watford and blameless at Hull.

On paper, a million miles away from Allardyce, and all we wanted to leave behind.

I wonder if any actual thought was put into this though? It seems not.

The idea that Brands was fully on board with Silva is something I find hard to accept as well.

If that was the case, it's a concern, and if it wasn't he should have been strong enough to ask for even two weeks to assess options himself and make a recommendation to the board.

If Brands hasn't seen enough to advise change now, I don't know what to say.
If Brands was on board with Silva being manager, he can GTF as well.

Can't blame Silva for today. Pickford brain farts and general lack of backbone from the majority of the team. We were spot on for 60 mins despite Pickford's best efforts.
Silva is wholly to blame for today. His team selection, substitutions and tactical awareness were all appalling.
He also has difficulty in motivating the team.
Get rid before it's too late.

Can't blame Silva for today. Pickford brain farts and general lack of backbone from the majority of the team. We were spot on for 60 mins despite Pickford's best efforts.

He failed to make the right subs. They were putting pressure early on in the 2nd half he did not respond.

The problem is what do our club/ fans want?

This is not good enough. We have 42 players and 1 manager - Like at Utd its easier to change 1 manager than 42 players.

This simply can not go on if you want better than 11/12th one draw 4 losses 1 win 2 losses season after season.

Pickford isnt going and we aint signing a world class striker so its either this carries on or we bring in a better manager or one who can get more out of the current squad.

Its not going to magically get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.