• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve genuinely never seen a sub change things for us so negatively than when we brought Mina on and went 3 at the back.

Good to see our centre backs have absolutely no idea how to deal with aerial balls - their only weapon and we looked like we hadn’t trained on it whatsoever.
this

That twenty minute spell at end of the game has just completely crushed any thoughts I had that he may potentially turn things around after all...

Get to f, Marco.

Why does he make the Mina sub? It's a classic Moyes tactic that always unsettled the rest of the defence. He should've brought on Walcott and gone for stretching the game.

We werent coasting at that point though. They started to lump it in like i said and were getting joy from it. I see nothing wrong with the sub, the result is entirely down to Pickford.
2 up coasting piss poor game management again, I will repeat mina is an awful defender.

He's had a full preseason, 3/4 of a season in charge and what positive influence has he had? Ranting at the touchline at referees now, got no class as well as no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.