• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people defend Silva so bad when there is literally no positive to his management or past credentials?

Its absolutely baffling. Its like dating an average looking girl for 2 weeks and being absolutely crushed that she's not returning your calls any longer.

Bloody move on we deserve better.

Maybe people not calling for Silva's head think the jury is still out.

Baines and Davies plus no Gueye in the side against Wolves handicapped him. Kenny was brought on really early. That's all the ingredients for a disaster.

Tosun and DCL are the best options up top right now. If that doesn't send shivers down your spine, I don't know what will. Richarlison's best position is out wide.

Everton still have no real consistency down the spine. Mina has played in 10 of 15 games. Three of those 10 he was subbed on later.

Seamus Coleman seems to have forgotten how to football.

There are things Silva deserves blame for, but the things he deserves blame for are not fireable offenses at the moment.

The Premier League is much stronger now, I don't know what you are expecting. I see the same rubbish from Leicester fans and they have had some big wins. Only West Ham funny enough are happy with their manager and they are lower than both of you.

The top 6 are miles away.

You, Wolves, Leicester and West Ham are on the same level squad wise. Finishing 7th would be good.

I hope Silva is having the riot act to him behind the scenes, we look at the last 13 games and expect 0 (Zero) points! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

We`ve conceded more goals from set pieces in the PL, NOT GOOD ENOUGH. This manager has conceded most from set pieces at his previous 2 clubs and any manager in the PL, NOT GOOD ENOUGH! 1st manager to conceded 6 goals by 3 clubs despite only being in the league for 3 x 1/2 seasons (1.5 seasons), NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Defensively shambolic and predictable going forward, I could coach a Sunday League side to beat Everton at the moment. We cant say give him time becuase it is EXACTLY! EXACTLY! the same as he got from Hull and Watford. Our good start has saved us from a relegation battle!

Silva will take us down.......... Moshiri comes out in support...... Moshiri is a Kopite, clearly must be. Other managers are going to support him because iut suits them if we stay [Poor language removed]!!!

Bollox decision and we are gonna waste the rest of this season and the summer and x amount of millions on someone who is clearly not up to it.

This club is an absolute joke, we deserve to be relegated with this small club approach. But who am I? Goodison will be toxic when we`ve been humiliated for the last home games of the season.
iB5xwIJ.gif

Maybe people not calling for Silva's head think the jury is still out.

Baines and Davies plus no Gueye in the side against Wolves handicapped him. Kenny was brought on really early. That's all the ingredients for a disaster.

Tosun and DCL are the best options up top right now. If that doesn't send shivers down your spine, I don't know what will. Richarlison's best position is out wide.

Everton still have no real consistency down the spine. Mina has played in 10 of 15 games. Three of those 10 he was subbed on later.

Seamus Coleman seems to have forgotten how to football.

There are things Silva deserves blame for, but the things he deserves blame for are not fireable offenses at the moment.

The thing is we have been awful for near 3 months now and have had a handful of decent games all season. No plan B, cant pass a ball, cant attack or defend. Awful subs and game management.

His conceeding from set piece record is also atrocious at us, Hull and Watford. In this league if you cant defend set pieces you wont ever be successful.

Some people want to chance yet another season ending in by December next season which is baffling. The last 2 seasons have been a disgrace (last 4 out of 5 seasons if you include Roberto's final 2) and quite frankly im sick of fans patience.

I want progression and the only way that will happen is by appointing a half decent manager and bringing in quality in the summer.

What did he mean when he said we made a decision to use the younger players this season? Did he mean Kenny/DCL and Davies?

He hasn't brought anyone through yet as he as they are all now in their 2nd season ( Davies is in his 3rd as a first team player ) so I ain't seen any development of them or anyone else for that matter

Wasn't sure what he was getting at tbh

The Premier League is much stronger now, I don't know what you are expecting. I see the same rubbish from Leicester fans and they have had some big wins. Only West Ham funny enough are happy with their manager and they are lower than both of you.

You, Wolves, Leicester and West Ham are on the same level squad wise. Finishing 7th would be good.
Agreed! The top six have gone. In their own league. No catching these 6 for at least the next 3 years.

What did he mean when he said we made a decision to use the younger players this season? Did he mean Kenny/DCL and Davies?

He hasn't brought anyone through yet as he as they are all now in their 2nd season ( Davies is in his 3rd as a first team player ) so I ain't seen any development of them or anyone else for that matter

Wasn't sure what he was getting at tbh
I think he means that they're aware that someone like Lookman might not really be ready to play in the PL and DCL might not be ready to lead the line, but rather than loaning them out and playing them out wide like we did last year, we were actually going to give them responsibility and give them minutes. He may also have meant that players like Davies and Kenny needed to be first choice replacements this year - ie Silva may ideally have liked to play Schneiderlin or McCarthy on Saturday but there has been an agreement that Davies won't be pushed down the pecking order - rather than having journeymen like Martina in front of them as happened last year.

I think he means that they're aware that someone like Lookman might not really be ready to play in the PL and DCL might not be ready to lead the line, but rather than loaning them out and playing them out wide like we did last year, we were actually going to give them responsibility and give them minutes. He may also have meant that players like Davies and Kenny needed to be first choice replacements this year - ie Silva may ideally have liked to play Schneiderlin or McCarthy on Saturday but there has been an agreement that Davies won't be pushed down the pecking order - rather than having journeymen like Martina in front of them as happened last year.

Cheers mate ;)

How's life in the championship?

No chance. Based on he never relegates a PL club and based on the trend of the 24 (25 if you include the West Ham) games. He is able to beat dross sides at home which is a massive problem this season.
It's a classic small sample size and of course no one should give him credit for the West Ham match.

You cannot continue to just concede shots after shot and chance after chance, create nothing, we expect results.

He was LUCKY to beat dross sides at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.