• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found that really weird too.

Not even that hard to find one:

123571300_2037538.gif

Couldn't you find a more camper one

I'm lost now. The best defence I have for him is just something about not wanting to go through the process again. This season is done lads, just hobble on until May and then see where we are then. One thing is for sure with the next guy though, do NOT let Kenwright and Farhad anywhere near the recruitment process.

This is where Moshiri being an accountant you would hope he would realise keeping Silva and finishing say 12th/13th to sack him at the seasons end with a 6 mil pay off (2 years remaining on a 3 mil a yr contract) makes little sense when you could appoint an interim coach until the seasons end and hope we go on a Utd style run and finish 7th/8th and have the funds from the higher finishing position to cover his pay off.

Arteta until the end of the season to see what he can do wouldnt be the worst shout in the world.

Agreed, there's sense in sacking him and giving someone like Arteta a chance - I doubt he would be expensive either as he'd do anything for that kind of opportunity.

There's two issues with it though: sacking another manager is really not good for the club's image, and going for another unproven manager.

Not saying we'd definitely attract a top manager but money talks and it's about time we chucked a £15m salary at one. We would've spent 3 times that sacking managers in recent years should Silva leave.

No easy home games against terrible teams. I suppose we could win away at Cardiff and Watford potentially at a push. That aside it'll be slim pickings.

Today simply demonstrated how bad Huddersfield are.

Definitely. It comes to something where Watford away (their fans will be more up for it than any game for a long time) and Cardiff away (fighting for survival, team spirit will be strong after the Sala situation and beat Bournemouth today) are our easier fixtures.

Agreed, there's sense in sacking him and giving someone like Arteta a chance - I doubt he would be expensive either as he'd do anything for that kind of opportunity.

There's two issues with it though: sacking another manager is really not good for the club's image, and going for another unproven manager.

Not saying we'd definitely attract a top manager but money talks and it's about time we chucked a £15m salary at one. We would've spent 3 times that sacking managers in recent years should Silva leave.

Definitely. It comes to something where Watford away (their fans will be more up for it than any game for a long time) and Cardiff away (fighting for survival, team spirit will be strong after the Sala situation and beat Bournemouth today) are our easier fixtures.

I definitely want a top manager I was just basing that on the assumption of us waiitng until the summer.

If arteta/city would be okay in some kind of interim deal until the end of the season for Mikel and then us looking at a top coach.

If a top coach was available now by all means get them through the door tomorrow.

Mancini or Conte for me. Would love Mourinho or Wenger but doubt either would come.

Just my regular check in, yet another pathetic showing by our team, so again Silva has failed to motivate the squad how many more weeks is this going to be allowed to happen, it's starting to have the end of Koemans era feel about it.Come on Moshiri your going to have to give him the push sooner or later, put him out if his misery now the job was to big for him and it's showing in his face. His press conference before this match was so boring and dull it made me want to go to sleep, if that's how he deals with the players no wonder They ain't performing, very dire days at Everton ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.