• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree however as you say most managers dont stay at international level for long as the appeal is not there long term.

Mancini for me is the most realistic appointment who will have us challenging for the top 6/progressing in the cups.

God knows who Brands would go for I have a feeling he would go for someone he trusts for stability which is why I feel he will look at Van Gaal
Van Gaal would be amazing, but I think he is finished (through his own choice).

Reckon we will get some no-mark with “potential”

I agree however as you say most managers dont stay at international level for long as the appeal is not there long term.

Mancini for me is the most realistic appointment who will have us challenging for the top 6/progressing in the cups.

God knows who Brands would go for I have a feeling he would go for someone he trusts for stability which is why I feel he will look at Van Gaal

At least he is proven.

Looking at that fixture list I wouldn't have us down to win any of the next 7/8 games. Incredible really.

Marco could be in serious trouble although you do find that these tough runs can work the opposite way - we could even lose to City and Liverpool by only a goal or two lol.

Like others have mentioned if he does get sacked we need someone who has both managed and had success at a big club. No more risks, no more Big Sams. We'd have to go out and throw money at a Jose, Mancini, Conte etc and even then would they really sign up?

It's crazy how different the outlook of the club feels now compared to the 94th minute of the Anfield game just before Pickford's mistake.

I'm still for giving him at least next season then if we are not a lot better, get rid. Virtually no one out there is getting us into the top 4 in thier first season and Silva's not going to get us worse than 10th this season so what's the difference. A bit of time and backing in the summer now he knows what's lacking in the team, lets see what he comes up with.

Looking at that fixture list I wouldn't have us down to win any of the next 7/8 games. Incredible really.

Marco could be in serious trouble although you do find that these tough runs can work the opposite way - we could even lose to City and Liverpool by only a goal or two lol.

Like others have mentioned if he does get sacked we need someone who has both managed and had success at a big club. No more risks, no more Big Sams. We'd have to go out and throw money at a Jose, Mancini, Conte etc and even then would they really sign up?

It's crazy how different the outlook of the club feels now compared to the 94th minute of the Anfield game just before Pickford's mistake.

Sacked after trashing by the RS. That’s the screenplay.

True actually. We all know he stayed here 2-3 years too long.
He had lost motivation to an extent (though we still performed far better than his successors). I would imagine he would be motivated to prove all his doubters wrong now, and he would be good for at the very least laying solid foundations for someone else after.

Status
Not open for further replies.