• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that fixture list I wouldn't have us down to win any of the next 7/8 games. Incredible really.

Marco could be in serious trouble although you do find that these tough runs can work the opposite way - we could even lose to City and Liverpool by only a goal or two lol.

Like others have mentioned if he does get sacked we need someone who has both managed and had success at a big club. No more risks, no more Big Sams. We'd have to go out and throw money at a Jose, Mancini, Conte etc and even then would they really sign up?

It's crazy how different the outlook of the club feels now compared to the 94th minute of the Anfield game just before Pickford's mistake.

This is where Moshiri being an accountant you would hope he would realise keeping Silva and finishing say 12th/13th to sack him at the seasons end with a 6 mil pay off (2 years remaining on a 3 mil a yr contract) makes little sense when you could appoint an interim coach until the seasons end and hope we go on a Utd style run and finish 7th/8th and have the funds from the higher finishing position to cover his pay off.

Arteta until the end of the season to see what he can do wouldnt be the worst shout in the world.

Looking at that fixture list I wouldn't have us down to win any of the next 7/8 games. Incredible really.

Marco could be in serious trouble although you do find that these tough runs can work the opposite way - we could even lose to City and Liverpool by only a goal or two lol.

Like others have mentioned if he does get sacked we need someone who has both managed and had success at a big club. No more risks, no more Big Sams. We'd have to go out and throw money at a Jose, Mancini, Conte etc and even then would they really sign up?

It's crazy how different the outlook of the club feels now compared to the 94th minute of the Anfield game just before Pickford's mistake.

No easy home games against terrible teams. I suppose we could win away at Cardiff and Watford potentially at a push. That aside it'll be slim pickings.

Today simply demonstrated how bad Huddersfield are.

He had lost motivation to an extent (though we still performed far better than his successors). I would imagine he would be motivated to prove all his doubters wrong now, and he would be good for at the very least laying solid foundations for someone else after.

I only have to look at his jobs since he left us to know he has nothing to offer us right now.

Not even finding a gif of him in blue. Ban.

I found that really weird too.

Not even that hard to find one:

123571300_2037538.gif

At least he’s someone truly loved by the fans and working under Pep at Citch. Won’t mind him maybe give him 12 games to see where it goes providing we can’t get a top drawer manager.

Ian Cathro worked under top managers, then was an absolute disaster at Hearts. Experience counts for a lot. In fact most of these appointments are disastrous- look at Henry at Monaco.

Football management is a difficult job, and I do not think fans understand how hard it really is.

Ian Cathro worked under top managers, then was an absolute disaster at Hearts. Experience counts for a lot. In fact most of these appointments are disastrous- look at Henry at Monaco.

Football management is a difficult job, and I do not think fans understand how hard it really is.

Van Gaal then. Brands must know him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.